Say Anything I is For Igloo

I am awake. Only a couple of hours of sleep again as per the routine. Would be nice to get 5 or more at a time.

Good news though. Yesterday I was called to schedule my appointment about sleep issues. I’m guessing that they will probably give me a device to take home. The appt is Thursday.

I am now going to go grab an apple.

6 Likes

Wondering this morning how people who work full time at my age are able to get all their recommended doctors appts in. I know when I was working my boss would not be very approving of me taking 3 days in a row off for medical appts.

Maybe they just go without?

5 Likes

I’m a bit shocked my car thread didn’t get like hundreds of posts I went to bed expecting too see plenty of car pics everybody has a favourite car I guess not everyone wants to share what there favourite car is oh well some people commented with pictures

2 Likes

Next Saturday is gonna be under 20C :face_holding_back_tears: makes me wanna run away from Canada more :sob:

3 Likes

Good morning.

Happy early V day my lovely friends lol.

Got up made breakfast for every one. I’m on a roll.

6 Likes

Thanks happy early valentine to you too

4 Likes

I’m not trying to peer pressure everyone it just thought it would blow up into a awesome thread it’s still good tho

1 Like

I feel like a whole new person today I’m happy it was hard to wake up this morning tho

1 Like

It’s snowy here

12 Likes

Good morning everyone! I surprisingly fell asleep early last night, woke up not too long ago.

My PS5 is supposed to be delivered today. I’m excited :grin: don’t want someone to steal it off my porch so i’m waiting by the window to watch for the truck LOL.

Supposed to get 10 cm of snow on Thursday… not looking forward to shovelling :cold_face:

Have a great day forum friends.

9 Likes

10 Likes

Wow dude that looks like a lot of snow.

5 Likes

Yeah! Only about 2 inches but it clung to the trees!

5 Likes

Glad it’s you and not me lol. I’m sick of winter.

5 Likes

That looks like Canada lol

7 Likes

Gorgeous @FreeLunch .snow looks amazing

Happy valentine :cupid: day @Turtle43 and others.:slightly_smiling_face:

Hope you feel better @ThePickinSkunk .:pray:t4:

5 Likes

Good greetings!:hibiscus:

I slept about three hours with help of imovane.
Now I’m up.
Don’t think I can sleep anymore tonight.

I bought a second hand wool blanket from salvos online .
Much cheaper than a new one.:yum:

Hopefully I’ll wash my sheets today.
I wash them once a month.

4 Likes

Hello everyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Gonna go grocery shopping later, then gonna bake some heart shaped sugar cookies in honor of Valentines Day tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face:

Not much else planned for the day. I do need to shower, will hopefully do that before I go to the store lol

7 Likes

@TheCanuk

How you been? :innocent:
How’s it going today?

3 Likes

Hey! I’ve been okay, thanks for asking. How about you??

I feel good that I woke up early and not my usual wake up time of 1-3 PM lol.

How’s your weather?

3 Likes