Say Anything I is For Igloo

I drink bergamot black tea, it tastes great

3 Likes

Sounds good. I’ll try look for some in the herbal medicine shop. What a cool box that is, with all the different oils.

Any other Valentine’s Day plans all of you?

I never do anything. Not expecting a card. Or sending. I did accidently make an appointment with my male colleague that evening. At home. My neighbours are gossips. That will make a nice story. :smirk:

3 Likes

None! I’m going to be lonely

1 Like

Do you mind? Or is it okay?

I’m actually terrified to have my colleague in my home. It’s messy here. And we may have flirted a bit in the past.

3 Likes

Ooh :astonished: sounds like it will be exciting.

I don’t mind really

2 Likes

Just sitting back & relaxing as I recover from my 30-minute run.

3 Likes

Haha no it won’t. He has as weird a past as I do…and as big a fear of relationships…and I don’t think he is interested now. So I think it will be friendly and awkward at best.

3 Likes

Lol.

The kitty is eating dog food.

:rofl:

5 Likes

Just got my PS5 :grin::grin:

8 Likes

Sweet that’s awesome

2 Likes

I’m so worked up and probably should log off or just go on a different website talking about adhd and my experience with Ritalin almost triggers rage everytime I should never go on any thread that mentions it I’m gonna get atleast a warning and probably eventually banned I had such a terrible unbelievably bad experience with it I’m currently as I’m typing this watching a fishing show on tv ugh :persevere: if you had the same experience as I did you would understand if you never taken it don’t I would never do it if I was you whoever is reading this

1 Like

Well I can say kava doesn’t help anxiety and gives you diarrhea just saying lol

3 Likes

I miss spring I can’t wait to try to catch some brown bullhead catfish in the summer they don’t taste good at all I still love catching those small catfish because you get one your gonna get lots and truthfully I’d rather catch spring catfish than walleye or pike I just love catching catfish hand over fist lol

1 Like

I also find spring catfish honestly tastes like fried chicken breast like for real I’d recommend trying it there’s no limit and it’s open year round

1 Like

The last catfish I caught and cooked tasted like metallic and dirt.

2 Likes

I spend entirely too much time checking this forum!

I dont actually post often, but I’m reading all day long. I need to quit clicking on here constantly!

I get email notifications for my few PMs so there is no need for me to be compulsively clicking all the time. I gotta get out of the frequent habit.

5 Likes

Im beginning to spend too much time on the internet and mostly on this website but I find there’s a lot of friendly people here and people who need friends and I’ll gladly be a friend

3 Likes

I do too but I don’t have anything else to do lol

2 Likes

Lol. Broke my vape - so had to spend £35 quid on tobacco not happy.

New one on order - coming in 2 days. Filthy Habit i know - but i just cannot quit it.

Been quite irritable today - i havent been taking the quetiapine as prescribed, and ive got all paranoid and grumpy.

Done a dose now tho - so phones off, doors locked and hopefully i will sleep it off.

6 Likes

What flavour of vape do you like the best I’ve been increasingly more interested in it idk with my heart condition weather it’s a good idea I’m on a the fence about it

3 Likes