Say Anything Diez 🎼

Relax!! No one has any power to make you hear sounds. If they did there would be world wide reports of people being tormented by Barry Manilow songs lol!

Hi kiddos!

I’m not up to much today. My sweet mom took out my rent money and the little cash I owed her from last month. And I’ve already paid my electric bill. So all the dineros left in my account are mine! :smiley:

I’m probably going to stay by the building today though. Maybe throw a movie on later this evening.

Take care fellow G’s!!! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Just got back from the store. We’re going to grill hotdogs then stay up late and introduce Little LED to Star Wars! We’ve been watching TNG every night and she loves it, so I think she’s ready. I hope she likes it! We’re starting with the original trilogy.

7 Likes

Good afternoon everyone. Im still manic a bit but not nearly as bad as last night. Im opening up an etsy shop for my art right now and just going to slowly add to it over time. I have a lot of ideas and talents.

5 Likes

I did a little apartment hunting, but no luck so far.

I walked all over downtown, just hoping to see a for rent sign for an upper apartment, above a business. I had no such luck. I cruised a couple trailer parks, too, just in case someone had a trailer they were trying to rent out, but no luck there.

I’ve been looking online for a little while, though not having much luck there, either.

7 Likes

good game right now. lots of homeruns today in the smallpark. im nervous, i hope we win, but am naturally pessismistic after a lifetime of losing haha. tie ballgame now.

weather was better today than i thought it was going to be, i got about an hour of sun earlier.

starting to get hungry, i think i’ll go for a bean salad. got to go grocery shopping tomorrow.

4 Likes

i hope the reds don’t lose aquino to waivers, dont have 40homerun guys growing on trees. he’s my favorite player they have but he doesn’t play a lot because they have a loaded outfield… someone will give him an everyday opportunity if they put him through waivers. hate to say it, but i’d rather have aquino than shogo, who has shown no power so far. but sports is often about politics and owners don’t like to admit their wrong and cut their big money guys.

1 Like

my all time favorite reds player was willy mo pena. haha, i was so pissed when they traded him, thought he was going to be the national league home run leader back in the day. he ended up playing in korea i think.

1 Like

just got my second covid vaccine shot, now in 2 weeks they say that is when vaccination has fully worked it course

4 Likes

Got out mountain biking today with friends. Now I’m checking for Pokémon toys at McDonald’s for my gf . Gonna eat a quarter pounder and an ice coffee

Spoiled life :blush:

6 Likes

Sir Level! :smiley: my dude, the mickey d’s quarter pounders are fire!

4 Likes

I have someone swinging by in about 40 minutes to buy my mtb.

It’ll be an end to an era for me.

Sad

7 Likes

Good morning guys just starting my day. Had a cup of coffee and having some smokes.

Up for a day of work. A bit sleepy looking forward to a day off in couple of days.

May have to travel a bit to go to the Japanese embassy, for there is none in the proximity. Probably Tokyo… will need to take the plane there.

Warm loves to all.

Gotta take a hot shower to get ready now.

6 Likes

I have zero patience when it comes to online shopping. I ordered a five pack of extra large boxers because of weight gain and the delivery date said Tuesday.

I wish they would get here tomorrow. Oh well. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Good morning/afternoon/evening y’all.

Sending positive vibes your way.

:tea::green_heart:

3 Likes

Hey there :blush:@Crystal-Cotton

2 Likes

I live my life a quarter pound at a time - Vin Diesel :crazy_face:

Edit - Quarter mile :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I dropped in and visited with one of my old Hapkido teachers. The club has closed, but he still trains 10 hours a day. Holy crap, I don’t know how he does it!!

Also visited my Goddaughter, which always makes my day :blush::blush::blush:

5 Likes

Got everything done that I wanted to get done today. Even made a trip into town to drop stuff off at storage. Spoiled myself and got a diet Dr pepper in my way home.

7 Likes

so pleased with my recent upgrades

8 Likes

Brother, Hapkido is a great art! I would love to learn Okinawan or Korean Karate, but there’s really nothing authentic in my area.

I dropped in on a dojo that teaches Kempo, but the sensei told me they didn’t do a free class and made people sign contracts. Talk about a scam!

3 Likes