Say Anything CXII !😊

I think it’s more that they hook you up to a machine and take things out of you. I’m guessing the psychological effects might not sit well… I really don’t know

3 Likes

My dad is so negative !!! He asked me what I got Sam for Xmas/birthday (he was born December 21). I said I sent him Amazon gift cards. My dad’s like “You know that K and M (stepmom) will just use those cards and they won’t tell Sam they’re from his mother.” Well my ex husband is not a thief for one. My dad insinuated that they would use the cards I sent and tell Sam that the presents were from them. Omg.

3 Likes

@disciple, I think it’s really cool that you rock carpenter jeans. :slight_smile:

I wish I had the confidence to wear those.

3 Likes

Makes sense I guess.

2 Likes

Thanks! I wear them because i like the way they fit mostly. I prefer my pants to be a little on the baggy side and they work for me. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Right on! :+1: I prefer a more regular fit on my body type. But carpenter jeans look so comfortable!

3 Likes

I hung out with my dad a little today. He made butternut squash for lunch. Man that stuff is yummy :drooling_face: the way he made it. Healthy too (well except for the butter).

5 Likes

I’ve never had butternut squash before. I like regular squash a lot. Squash casserole, fried squash or even raw in a salad. Maybe I’ll get to try it some day.

4 Likes

Butter and brown sugar. Or maybe that’s acorn squash? I forget.

Anyway, I need to get another spaghetti squash. That thing was dynamite!

3 Likes

Hooray !!! Actually this is the first time I’ve had butternut squash. The way my dad made it it tastes like sweet potatoes. I’ll try to find a pic for you so you know what to look for. My dad said he baked his at 400F for like 40 minutes
@anon99082702
Edit

My dad said he put salt/pepper a little cumin and cinnamon and also butter

4 Likes

I used to get those when I lived with my parents. We’d also have acorn squash once in a while.

I have to figure out how to cook it w/o cutting it in half. It’s actually really dangerous cutting squash without a super sharp knife.

But you said you cook them whole, then Cut them once soft. I’ll have to look into that

3 Likes

Yeah. That’s what my dad did. You just let it cool a little before cutting it.

2 Likes

@Naarai wishing things will be better, so you won’t have to feel like this anymore

5 Likes

@Lifer hope you and your father have a safe and a grrreaatt trip!!:blush:

5 Likes

How old is your daughter now? She’s almost an adult right? 16 is an adult in England? It’s 18 in the states. If you could figure out the reason your ex wife won’t take you back and you fix the issue maybe she’ll take you back. You’re so kind and that is amazing !!! It’s difficult to let go of someone who you love so much. I understand. I still think of Fernando til this day and I haven’t seen him in 20+ years.

2 Likes

Good morning everybody!! Just woke up and having the morning smokes… not as chilly out as few days ago… I managed to get out of bed okay… off to work in a bit just have to take a hot shower

It’s almost New Years, and I hope it is a good one… 2020 has been rough… hope I can heal old wounds and begin a route to better life! As the horoscope said about Pisces for 2021.

Gotta get ready for work!

Hope everyone is having an awesome day/evening!!:blush:

8 Likes

RIP sweetheart…

1 Like

I smell really bad and I cant take a shower, we have no water since this morning :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

I need a shower, too. What happened to your water?

1 Like

I think its that too. It can make ppl get psychosis.