Say Anything CXII !😊

They’re doing repairs in my street since this morning.

1 Like

Oh that sucks. I hope they get it back on soon.

1 Like

imagine you stayed in a desert in Africa

Hi peeps.

Well. I ended up going to bed for a few hours. Feeling just okay. May head to the library later.

Have to have scoop out litter box. Load some garbage into a trailer. Pick up my room a bit.

Cats and dogs are well.

Took meds. Gonna listen to some Pantera before I get moving here.

Hope y’all are well.

:grinning:

8 Likes

I bought myself this for Xmas. The only con is I’m always drinking tea or coffee now.

8 Likes

I’m about to turn a problematic tablet into a straight secondary display. One wire hack.

Simple pleasures.

3 Likes

Getting ready to walk into another day of bulls&¥t of work… all I can think of is to clock out and go back home… I guess I’m tired… it’s not a healthy mindset… I know

5 Likes

Skunky! I can’t listen to bands like Pantera anymore. Too intense and angry for me. :open_mouth:

I just got through eating three chili dogs. Sipping on some ice water now. :blush:

4 Likes

My parents bought this coffee, its good but I like Nescafe more.

6 Likes

Is Nescafe instant coffee any good? They sale that at the grocery store around the corner from me. Never had it though.

3 Likes

Personally I like Nescafe more as it tastes stronger than coffee and you can control how many spoons you put in a cup. I have regular, Fremch vanilla and hazelnut Nescafe. This morning I had hazelnut Nescafe, it was good.

5 Likes

Damn we still have no water and I cant bath since I woke up at 8AM, its 5:20pm now.

2 Likes

Cool cool. I’ll have to try it out sometime. I forgot the exact kind that my grocer carries, but I know it’s regular Nescafe.

3 Likes

I make it with all milk, no water, I find that it tastes better with all milk.

3 Likes

That would really piss me off. I hope you’re able to shower soon.

2 Likes

my sister got me one of those for christmas, i loved it, but haven’t used it yet. i will probably bring it to church on sunday, to keep my coffee hot. they used to serve coffee at church but not with covid. so i bring a cup along when i go.

2 Likes

Hi @FadeToBlack, soz about that earlier argument, I think you made a good point that I should have more hope, (in the sense that basically I was thinking there is no one out there for me as an asexual which is why I got kind of bitter)

And I think that starts by me having more faith in myself as a human beeen. Lol.

I wasn’t making full sense either cos I got bit side tracked by my defensiveness, a bit, yea.

Hope you’re alright. And don’t hate me :wink:

1 Like

I think women who paint their toenails and wear toe rings are cool. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I think anklets are super pretty. Especially in the summer.

3 Likes

I roasted green coffee beans and made a half carafe. The coffee is very coffee-flavored. Not bitter or sour. Maybe a tad bitter because I roasted it a few mins longer than intended.

Can drink it black with sugar. Very nice.

3 Likes