Say Anything CXII !😊

Not sure who I was talking to myself, But glad your here with me @Bowens

3 Likes

Gooooooood morning peeps! :sunny:

Hope ya day’s suuuuuper today!

:palm_tree: :star_struck: :tiger:

12 Likes

Hi there forum flock.

I did an all nighter. Ended up working on a pyrograph piece on paper for dad’s girlfriend. I’m no artist so it’s not exciting. Just a Santa concept with I Believe on top. Meh! Got her a crochet book some time ago so she can have that.

Listening to Rammstein now. The Mutter album.

5 AM and I am wired. Gonna make coffee later. Enjoying a Coca-Cola now.

Hope y’all are well.

:grinning:

5 Likes

That’s my ■■■■ right there, love it. “Sonne” is my favorite song on it, but the whole album is good.

1 Like

Guess dad is gonna come back to get me around 8 AM to help shovel properties. Hopefully I can get a little cash.

Dad’s girlfriend is getting an Amigurumi book for her crocheting for Christmas. Dad is getting a bag of his favorite black taffey. I need to wrap both yet. Not buying a $3 card that’s gonna get thrown away in no time. F that noise.

:rainbow:

3 Likes

I love Hoppe Hoppe. And Links eines zwei drei…

Rock on dude.

:notes:

2 Likes
1 Like

Good morning, y’all! I kept waking up and going back to sleep, but I’m up for good now, drinking coffee.

3 Likes

We had one of those in class. We had to borrow them from the library. My friend and I programmed it by putting games in it like the snake game. We werent allowed cellphones in class so we used the calculator to play video games in class lol

2 Likes

It’s pouring rain here and the animals need to be fed. No raincoat or umbrella here

3 Likes

8 Likes

Merry Christmas Eve, dudes, dudettes, and non binaries!!!

I’ve been up for about a couple hours. I fed my Papito his tuna snack and had my morning coffee.

Hope you all are well.

Stay away from black liquorice and funny cigarettes! :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Today is an easy day. Deposited my check into the bank. We’re having a Christmas party with antipasto salad and kfc and pie.

Unfortunately my room is getting dusty and I have to wait until after lunch to sweep. Roomate needed some z’s. Or at least I am to be nice.

It’s going to be a good day. Cleared up my economic stimulus payment with my guardian.

If Dell has cheap discrete graphics cards I’ll get my first laptop that came with one.

I put pci ones in my old desktops though. One heated up too much and melted stuff. My second one I bought a fan to cool it.

I think it’s likely dell only asks for $60 for an add-on card.

2 Likes

I need to try that. Why do you need a graphics card?

Pci or pci express? Pci is really really old, its before AGP.

It was a ways back so I think maybe Pci. I think if I’ve been willing to shell out tons of cash I could’ve gotten AGP then.

1 Like

I notice when I did my coding lessons with my ide going and the browser or website going my computer slowed down.

Also for decent newish games although I’m not huge into PC gaming. It seems like so many games ask for a graphics card.

1 Like

gave the pup a haircut now hed blend in with a flock of sheep

14 Likes

Poof! Fifteen Fifteen

6 Likes

Looking stylish beetle buddy!

2 Likes