Say Anything CXII !šŸ˜Š

Is calculus hard? Are you learning it now?

1 Like

I did a brief overview. It seemed boring and easy. I like working with sheer numbers.

1 Like

If youā€™re intelligent enough to find calculus boring then youā€™re probably pretty high up there in IQ. I made an A in Trig but I had to work at it so it wasnā€™t boring. I figure Calc is harder than Trig. If Iā€™d continued my engineering classes I probably would have ended up taking Calc.

2 Likes

No below average IQ. Iā€™m just good with
number. An example was how I found math 101 tougher than math 102. The second one was sheer numbers.

2 Likes

One is easily outsourced. One is notā€¦yet til theres retail bots that best buy would get lol

Ubiubiubi :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

1 Like

Thanks. I may do that. Iā€™ve always been good with numbers as I trained as an accountant and did very well in math classes of many types in school.

Donā€™t think I will become an actuary though I can be strange once I latch onto something.

:innocent:

5 Likes

Worried I have the coronavirus, spent ten minutes in a car with my freind who has a cough and cold and didnā€™t get tested who thinks I do

Should I get tested? I have no symptoms
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Beautiful picture @SacredNeigh7

1 Like

Anybody online?

Yeah, Iā€™m online. I suppose it wouldnā€™t hurt to get tested without any symptoms. Depends how overloaded your countries testing capabilities are I suppose. How easy it is to get a test. If you are worried about it Iā€™d get tested but if not wait until symptoms show up.

1 Like

Yeah was thinking the same, I donā€™t want to spend Christmas locked up, Iā€™d prefer to know. My first COVID test, I also think Iā€™d keep putting it off like I say to myself well I put the windows down and I had a mask on what do you think about me saying that to myself @Bowens?

Sounds goodā€¦plus you donā€™t even know if he had Covid. Yeah, you could wait until after Christmasā€¦I dunno how hard it would be to get an appointment on Christmas Eve or Christmas. Plus I read it takes like a week after exposure to get a positive test anywayā€¦so Iā€™d wait awhile

1 Like

Thank you for talking with me @Bowens, means a lot and I like that you listen

No problemā€¦heres a quote from a google search on that testing window:

ā€œIt can take almost a week after exposure to COVID-19 to register a positive test result. Evidence suggests that testing tends to be less accurate within three days of exposure, and the best time to get tested is five to seven days after you were exposed.Dec 17, 2020ā€

2 Likes

Did you ever get tested or worry you were exposed @Bowens?

No, Iā€™ve been extremely careful since this whole thing started. I donā€™t go out much anyway but when I do I always have a mask on and social distance. Same goes for when we have had company. Iā€™ve only had one incidentā€¦when my aunt got Covid and I was in a car with her before she was testedā€¦where I considered getting tested. Still donā€™t have any symptoms so I think Iā€™m good.

1 Like

Oh wow that was a close one, glad you didnā€™t have it, Iv always been very careful as well but a last minute favor had me, I shouldā€™ve asked him if he was sick before even going over. Really wakes you up when you think you may have it, my mother and sister are very frail so theyā€™d surely die if they got it.

1 Like

Yeah, and even if it doesnt kill you it can still damage your body. Lungs heart and brain

1 Like

Are you out there?

Who me? Yeah, Iā€™m still browsing the forum if you mean me. Or did you mean is anyone else out there?

1 Like