Say Anything CXII !😊

I just received a $50 xmas bonus from my boss, via CashApp. That was nice of her.

On the one hand, I think I should save it, but on the other hand it was an xmas present so maybe I should buy something fun with it. Like a record player or didgeridoo :grin:.

Idk, I’ll think about it.

7 Likes

Yaaaaaay! You deserve that 50 bucks. Treat yourself to something nice. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi folks.

Ended up napping for a while this afternoon. Feeling pretty good.

Fed Charles. Gonna give him some attention later. Have to do dishes soon. They are soaking now. Still drinking cheap cola. :yum:

Just checking in. Hope y’all are well.

-S

6 Likes

i watch this video everytime i need musical motivation

4 Likes

Today was a Taco Bell day with a nachos party pack!

7 Likes

Heya interneter friends

Its 1am.
I am going to call it a night.

If anyone is wondering where I am Im gonna try taking that forum break I keep talking about.

If it happens, idk.

Best of wishes to everyone.

8 Likes

Dad said I can have a large pork chop for dinner tonight. Just gonna let it warm up to room temperature first. Maybe I’ll make some ramen noodles with butter for a side.

Did the dishes. Talked to my mom and grandma for a few minutes.

Dad and I will probably be up early shoveling tomorrow but maybe not as the wind is just whipping out there.

Peace d’Peepz.

:grinning:

5 Likes

I don’t know if I’ll get to bed tonight. I slept until 11am this morning.

1 Like

Yo wassup homie Gs

Just got back from a walk with fam. Saw a couple eagles :blush:
Exchanged gifts and stuff.

Had a nice phonecall with one of my best buddys. Good christmas chat and catching up. and talked about covid and whats been goin on (hes an emerg doc that deals with covid patients everyday)
So it was nice to hear perspective on that too.

Hope yall having a mui grande day :relaxed:
Heres an eagle photo ya filthy animals (home alone reference lol)

10 Likes

That pork chop was so thick and juicy. Cooked it in our cast iron skillet. Also made a side of plain ramen noodles with butter and pepper. Twas good. :yum:

Now I’m listening to Green Day. May call Amazon and see about getting some books on Audible restored. I lost them years ago. Hope they can help me.

Otherwise no exercise bike tonight. Giving it a break bc in the morning I’ll be working my tail off shoveling.

:rainbow:

9 Likes

Listening to Tech9ine.

Love those dudes.

:notes:

8 Likes

I really should go out fot a nice Christmas meal. Wonder if anyone has seating during lockdown.

3 Likes

Slept two hours, ate a bunch of Ruffles now just chilling on the web with the tv on in the background.

Slowly getting use to lithium taking it with food seems to help

Temps are dropping from 50 today to 29 tomorrow, from what I gather we’re on the fringe of the latest storm going through.

Rearranging my bedroom. Almost done.

Working at a soup kitchen next few days.

5 Likes

Wow!! I just did a web search. That guy’s talented. I wouldn’t let my kids listen to it (It talks about humping) but he’s entertaining to say the least.

1 Like

Hey @Loke how’s my favorite forum lady tonight?

3 Likes

Oh hey! Sorry I’ve been cruising YouTube for rap music. I’m thinking about making dranikis basically Russian potato pancakes to take to Xmas dinner. My niece is fascinated with Russian culture.

@ThePickinSkunk

1 Like

I must be nuts as I am reviewing algebra. It’s amazing how fast everything can come back.

Wonder if mom still has my old TI-83? Hmm.

Reviewing math with James Blunt on. :joy:

4 Likes

@anon10627598

The word “algebra” is derived from the Arabic word الجبر al-jabr
The word ‘al-jabr’ presumably meant something like ‘restoration’ or ‘completion’
Source : Wikipedia

1 Like

Try teaching yourself calculus.

2 Likes