Say anything C is for Carnivore

I’ve had food poisoning a couple times. It’s truly awful. How do you feel now?

1 Like

I hope you feel better soon!

2 Likes

We just had a feed of fried dough pancakes. They were very good. Sam is always hopeful she will get a small one.

1 Like

Today is gonna be a better day I hope I really think it will be though I’m tired as hell but it’s all good

tried to get to the halloween event but the panel on my car was billowing in the wind. didnt want more damage because i already have an estamate on it so i got off the highway. sucks! highlight of the year.

when it comes down to it i realize i really just want to relax on the couch. i watched the commentsary on the american buffolo. coming out on the 16th. with the cat of course. my parents left for the cape so i have the radio on sitting here at their house. niece is sleeping on the couch.

coffee and cigarettes…music.

2 Likes

Better lol. I will be in bed about 5pm tho.

1 Like

a fly in the ointment

phrase of fly

1. a minor irritation that spoils the success or enjoyment of something.

Ok. I’m glad you’ll get some needed rest

2 Likes

Did anyone watch the solar eclipse yesterday

3 Likes

was that yesterday, i thought it was today . guess i missed it :stuck_out_tongue: was it well visible?

2 Likes

I slept through it

3 Likes

Im having a bad evening. Feeling alone today, no particular reason as to why. It just suddenly happened. Dont wanna listen to music. It just iritates me atm. Mood for maths is nonexistent!

3 Likes

hope you can find something that makes you smile dude… maybe you just need some quiet time.

3 Likes

Thanks poet, should be okay. Appreciate the kind words

3 Likes

This comment didn’t age well lol I’m trying to be the best person I can be that’s all I can say I’m trying to forgive myself for alot of things

3 Likes

its funny there is someone in the world named Mary Christmas. i cant imagine what its like when they call her name at the doctors office

3 Likes

Just talked to my little brother on the phone, i feel so much better! Mwahaha i love that kid

4 Likes

Street wise is a bonus and assist imo

2 Likes

God I really wish it was fishing season all my boats are winterized and there’s no ice on the lakes :sob:

2 Likes

refilled all my empty vuse alto pods with pineapple guava juice 30 ml i got at the smoke shop for $16. in my state one single 1.8ml vuse alto pod is almost $12. the device itself is $10. i will keep refilling these until coils are janked then i will buy coils for my onevape golden ratio as its a refillable pod system but higher wattage and more airflow but i have no coils

3 Likes