Say anything C is for Carnivore

Hey guys, I’m about to play some Divinity: Original Sin on Xbox. I finally unlocked the highest level master spells and they are so strong that I’m gonna kick everybody’s butt.

6 Likes

Hey everyone!

Just got home from boardgames with friends. I lost both games but stil had all the fun. Lol.

Tomorrow heading toa store to look at halloween stuff with my gma tomorrow after i take my dad to work. :slight_smile:

Hope everyone is well!!

3 Likes

Oh no! Do you have a fever too?! I hope you feel better soon

3 Likes

Awake at 2am anyone else up!

Guess not.

2 Likes

I have a new content creator to binge on YouTube

Some guy named TheRealJims did a bunch of video essays about The Simpsons.

I love the Simpsons and have seen every episode multiple times. It’s interesting to hear his take on it.

@Turtle43 it’s only 12:47 for me, I’m probably gonna be up until 4

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.

I did some Spanish. I found a great intermediate course on FutureLearn. Going to do some more studying now.

2 Likes

Im watching game shows right now. Lol. Idk why, but i love them. Usually watch family feud with my gma. Right now its people puzzler.

Idk how late ill stay up yet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

2:41 AM here and im still awake.

5 Likes

Lost sense of smell and taste.
Nervous.

2 Likes

Dodgy chicken i reckon.

3 Likes

Couldn’t sleep all night, which is rare for me. Had to get up eventually around 4:30am. Made a decaf in case I do get tired soon.

2 Likes

“It’s my party and I’ll cry if I want to.” woke up with this song in my head.
Today is my 58th Birthday. Yahoo! I feel like 35.
Yesterday, I cross stitched for 10 hours, might not do it as long today.
Molly let me sleep in until 5:15 this morning. Once my foot hit the floor she started fussing to be fed.
I plan on talking to my aunt and daughter today.
Have an awesome day dudes and dudettes!
Kin

10 Likes

Happy Birthday! :balloon:

You got food poisoning or something?

1 Like

Lol. Something like that. Seem to have puked it away lol. Ive sort of recovered now - probably the chicken that i never checked the date on.

2 Likes

Hey dude is everything okay?

2 Likes

Got covid ,ten days…

3 Likes

Wow I see. I hope it goes away soon. Feel better my friend! :fist:

2 Likes

Happy birthday :birthday::confetti_ball::tada:

2 Likes

feeling a bit better today. i took like 45 mg olanzapine over the course of yesterday to sleep the pain away. not doing that again tho and i still plan on switching back to invega at my next apt. my mom said we may be able to work something out in a few days to deal with my large amount of payments coming up, some are only once a month for 12 months but others are 4 payments total but every 2 weeks. i feel like i crashed so hard realizing all the impulsive purchases i made that i am really trying hard to not buy anything moving forward

1 Like