Say Anything C(100) 🦓

Yeah. I was happy driving otr. It was never meant to be a forever job for me. But ■■■■ got in the way; like you said.

6 Likes

I’m fermenting my own sauerkraut. You core cabbage and fill the cavity with salt and immerse the cabbage in a brine solution in an ice cream pail and wait three weeks.

We’ll see how it turns out. Don’t have a lot invested so no biggie if it fails.

:yum:

10 Likes

My soccer team, Bayern, won 4-1.

6 Likes

Upstairs neighbors listened to my convo with my mom. I’m sick of them. There’s nothing new and why do they care?

6 Likes

Hey y’all, I had a pretty good day. I worked 10a-6p, which went fine. It’s now 7:45p, and I am just chillin with music. Soon I’ll eat something.

I hope y’all had a good day, too. :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Dad made meatloaf, rutabaga, and au gratin for supper. Twas good. :yum:

@Loke

Hope things are returning to normal for you. Please let us know how you are when you get a chance.

:grinning:

7 Likes

I’m so happy I could whoop some ass!!!

:crazy_face:

5 Likes

I feel like hot garbage water.

1 Like

My sister makes her own. It’s really easy. She finally splurged and got herself these fancy lids for mason jars.

I say splurged, but I think they’re like $15.

3 Likes

I’m sorry. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

4 Likes

Thanks. I got an IUD implanted this morning and it hurt like a ■■■■■ and I’ve been sick from it all day. Hopefully a good night’s sleep well get my body used to it.

5 Likes

G’day :slightly_smiling_face:

I have just been to see my gp.

I apologised for how I was dressed because I felt I should have dressed up for her.
I wore my harem pants and hoodie but I had stains I hadn’t noticed.

I’m having blood test to see if I have diabetes or deficiency.

I have lowered my medication dose too and got more zoplicone.
She didn’t like giving me zoplicone (imovane) so I didn’t get a repeat.

Had a bath and listened to the radio.

Now I’m having a cup of tea.

Hope you all are well.

I’m tired and a touch bored.
Trying not to binge eat as my stomach is soooo big and sticking out more than my boobs.

5 Likes

My knee is still bad since slipping on the ice. Cant put much pressure on it when i walk.

4 Likes

Who is Drake? Apparantly hes the top recording artist of all time now.

Drake

1 Like

He’s a super star

Maybe I got my genetic disease because I am unworthy.

People are so full of hate and I don’t think I’m qualified to live in this neurotypical world.

1 Like

@laetitia get well soon.

I must post this non sequitur now:

1 Like

I was going to talk to my mom but my mom just started yelling nonstop because I couldn’t find the spaghetti sauce. She said, “I don’t understand you! I told you to call me!” I told her I forgot that I could call her, but she’s now really upset with me. I guess I can never please her.

It’s okay no biggie! You can show her how to make pasta without that sauce!