Say Anything C(100) šŸ¦“

the snow is all mostly melted now. just a couple patches left, and the big piles where we shoveled the driveway are still there. but getting smaller. the backyard has no snow, but still a little in the front.

my nephew has a basketball game tonight, he is up for homecoming prince tonight, i guess he is popular guy in high school, he is a sophomore, likes to dirt bike, and fish, and play basketball, ok student, wants to be an engineer, but i donā€™t know if he has the study habits for that.

5 Likes

Hi everyone.

Iā€™m feeling just so so. Slept well though.

Fed Charles. Heā€™s happy.

Hope yā€™all are well.

:grinning:

6 Likes

Blissed out but I canā€™t really read properly.

Just want to be.

2 Likes

Watching soccer Champions League, Atletico Madrid vs Chelsea and Bayer Munich vs Lazio. I wonā€™t say the scores in case you didnā€™t watch it yet.

3 Likes

drinking monsters is a chore/activity itself. Sort of like going to the local crappy market, driving to and from, sipping it, and then the crash/hang over lol. Takes time. Sort of feel like my mind or perception of time is more regular and slowed up and have more things I could get done.

3 Likes

I just got my new Air Force hat, I frickin love it!!! :blush:

5 Likes

What the heck is Charles doing outside my room? Iā€™m hearing a thump and a thump. Sure didnā€™t give him any catnip. :joy:

Well gonna give the pdoc a call to confirm my virtual appointment this week. Itā€™s gonna take a friggin hour bc I have a new pdoc as my previous young one passed away so now I need to tell my whole story again.

:grinning:

5 Likes

This is about a third of my grandpaā€™s artwork in our house. The bear he made for me in conte crayon. The rest are either my brothers or dad.

14 Likes

Heā€™s a great artist!

4 Likes

Heā€™s been doing it for like 60 years professionally. Heā€™s pretty well-known around here and in some circles in France.

5 Likes

Well we might all get together tomorrow and do something for my momā€™s birthday.

I did tell her happy birthday though, and that I love her. :blush:

I also got some food pantry eats earlier.

I love my new baseball cap. Iā€™ve bought Air Force hats before, but my new one is probably the best of the batch.

9 Likes

Thinking of applying to the meat processing plant near me if I ever get my back issues Figured out.

Sadly I think I make more on disability than Iā€™d make working there.

Didnā€™t meat packing jobs used to be higher paying jobs? Now they start at like $12/hr?

Somethings basically wrong there.

8 Likes

I was paid slightly more when working in meat section of a supermarket than other sections like placing merchandise on shelves etc

@mikev0882

5 Likes

Meat cutting and processing is very dangerous work. A lot of new immigrants to America work in it because no one else wants to do it.

But Iā€™ve read that they often loose fingers and arms.

6 Likes

Yes. I donā€™t think Iā€™d last long at it. I just feel like I should try it.

5 Likes

What about getting back into truck driving?

Iā€™ve always thought being a trucker would be cool.

5 Likes

Iā€™d work in a slaughter house. Well maybe not. After watching No Country for Old Men with that bolt gun I may think twice.

Good movie though.

:+1::+1:

4 Likes

Too much stress. Iā€™ve gotten close, but the reality is thatā€™s not a job for a schizo.

Everything out by me is like 50-55 hours a week and too much.

6 Likes

Noooooooo I donā€™t want my sweet Skunky losing fingers and arms! :sob:

Just kidding. :wink:

Itā€™s hella dangerous work, but someone has to do it!

6 Likes

I seriously wanted to be a OTR trucker but with my eyes they get strained after an hour of driving.

Dad let me drive his belly dump in a big lot once. I knew right then that that is what I wanted to do.

Life gets in the way sometimes. :cry:

9 Likes