Say Anything C(100) šŸ¦“

Yoyoyo ma yoyos

Just got a TV for my chillout office room at my gfs.

I forbid myself from having a TV for 3 years so that I would study math. So its time I got a TV again :smile: I got a roku tv so I get some free channels

5 Likes

I just got home from work. Another day passed. Itā€™s ridiculous how much I donā€™t talk at work or at home. At work, Iā€™ve been singing one song in my head over and over and over again till I go home. When I clock out I I smile. Iā€™ve been escaping to reggaeton these couple of days.

This kind of music just makes me miss Miami, because there is a big Latin culture rooted there. I cant help but to reminisce of the beaches there, in south beach. I want to move back there. I doubt that it will instantly make me happy again, but not talking and locking myself inside my room 24/7 is not a way to liveā€¦

6 Likes

Canā€™t sleep so I figured Iā€™d see whatā€™s up on the forum. Hello people, whos out there? Anybody awake?

4 Likes

Hmmā€¦I guess not. Oh well.

1 Like

Really having a tough time leveling up on EverQuest. As soon as I start playing everybody goes to bed! Most of them are on the east coast so theyā€™re three hours later than my time.

Iā€™m two thirds through level 57 and 60 is the cap on my server, so I donā€™t have much longer to go.

2 Likes

Good morning @Bowens

Just got onā€¦you still there?

2 Likes

Good morning. Yeah Iā€™m sorta still here. Been browsing the internet watching some news and checking in on the forum occasionally. How are you doing this morning @Michigan ?

2 Likes

I am well! I am spending money like a fool right nowā€¦just found out my tax return was deposited and already I have $15 left! Just enough for take out Chinese for dinner, lol!

3 Likes

Good for you. Hope you enjoyed spending it. And enjoy your Chinese dinner! :slightly_smiling_face:

Personally, I donā€™t find I have much need to spend money outside the basics like food and shelter as I donā€™t have many interests since sz. Just canā€™t get into anything :expressionless:

2 Likes

Well honestly all my $$ just went to a new TV and TV stand with an electric fireplaceā€¦and Chinese.

3 Likes

Skunkalish,

Sorry for your loss.

Maybe the cat is practicing his gymnastics floor routine! Lol

Sending you hugs. :hugs:

2 Likes

Good Morning Peeps!

Today is going to be a GGRREEAATT DAY!

Waiting for a grocery delivery right now and have plans on getting Chinese for dinner tonight!

Howā€™s everyone?

6 Likes

Good morning all yā€™all! Iā€™m sitting here eating chicken. Itā€™s going to be a great day!

No pain here yesterday and today. Iā€™m also having my appetite back!

Can I get a WHOOP WHOOP?

8 Likes

@JustTrish I say WHOOP WHOOP!!!

Chicken sounds good, need to find myself something for breakfast!

3 Likes

Itā€™s yummy! I have 3 chicken breasts. Iā€™ll share! :blush:

2 Likes

Iā€™m having Chicken for dinnerā€¦Chineseā€¦not sure either Schezuwan or Sweet and Sour. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Yummy! :yum:

Mine are just plain boneless skinless breasts, but good!

2 Likes

Well I managed to read a few pages of my book today after I came back from work!

Itā€™s bedtime for meā€¦ I was think g to watch a movie, but got work in the morningā€¦ so :zzz:

See ya later!

4 Likes

up for another day, 24 days until spring :sun_behind_rain_cloud: a high of 60 degrees today and sunny, most of the god awful snow is melted.

dad talks to an attorney today on my behalf, about setting up a disability trust for me, otherwise, all my investment money i will just give to my niece and nephew for college, as it would interfere with my medicaid.

decided im going to ride it out in this location for another 10 years or so. so i will have to renew my driverā€™s license in 2024 when it expires. i still wonā€™t drive much. im thinking of turning the place into a flower farm. iā€™ll have the supply, if only i can gin up some demand for freakin flowers haha. also going to try to grow some ginseng in my woods as an experiment. and then my tea garden, berry patch, and smokerā€™s garden, i may even grow some tobacco haha. i kind of like plants, but part of me thinks itā€™s stupid and that i would happier in the city. we only have 5 acres, about 4 acres to grow on though. if my flower farm was successful, i would love to buy that freaking gunclub a couple properties down and grow on it too, put that damn place out of business.

4 Likes

Got low mood from keto. Oh well.

Maybe some supplement can fix it.

Still, constant sausages, good feelings for the meal at least.

2 Likes