Say Anything......1 The Return!

Well dang, that’s amazing!! Wow happy for you!!

3 Likes

We were married 29 years ago and stayed married for eight, that’s when I became psychotic and refused medication so she divorced me and sued for custody of our daughter. We’ve been friends for about 12 years, (almost as long as I have been medicine complying. I started “dating” her about a year ago. I know we move slow.

6 Likes

That’s beautiful. Your daughter must be intrigued!

Was married myself when I was 23, but didn’t work out unfortunately. We don’t talk anymore, but I don’t talk to any old friends since psychosis though.

3 Likes

I’m seriously going crazy here because I am so used to going on bus rides. I think this calls for doing a painting.

2 Likes

Did you go for your morning walk? It’s really foggy here, currently wrapped up in my blanket waiting on class to start

2 Likes

Up at 2:32 am, back is killing me, hurts to even breath at times, not sure what I did to it :sob:

3 Likes

Good morning all!!

Feeling good today. Even tho I’m basically always delusional. Do all you live normal lives? I guess I’m like… Wth… You guys are so normal and everything I do revolves around my illness. I just want to be normal again. Wake up in the morning and the first thing I think about is not terrorists or doctors and checking to see if I’m paranoid today or if I feel well enough to function. The really messed up thing is that until now I thought I was well. I guess I am well but I’m not really living. I want to live again.

I got into it last night with my husband. We are separated. He said something about he shouldn’t have to put up with me and I immediately left. Now I’ve got to go back over to his place as I do every morning since the pandemic and care for our son. But I don’t want to see me ex. I’m tired of his rudeness when I’m just trying to help.

Thanks for reading this. I hope everyone has a great day!

2 Likes

Were you coughing or anything to strain it?

I smoke so always coughing, but my work is heavy lifting, but never felt any sudden pain came on bit by bit

3 Likes

Yea it was alright. Not clear skies though. What kind of class you having?

2 Likes

I smoke too. Ive literally fractured ribs from coughing. You may have hurt your back that way…could be in the muscle too, and not noticed… Just saying. I hope you feel better soon. I used to live on ibuprofen

2 Likes

It’s an agriculture class, online because of the lockdown, so fcking boring, we’re doing tax today fml

4 Likes

Lol, hope you cope with it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Arg!! And to top it off, I’m out of breathing treatments!! I’ve got more in my ’ medical tub’ buried underneath my plastic drawers and surrounded by other junk. It’ll take an hour to dig out and I don’t have time! Bully carp!

1 Like

Keep getting posts related to my thougts, one this morning from this thread when I went into it

https://forum.schizophrenia.com/t/me-leaving-the-farm/224945

Well I’m beat… going to zzz

Buon anotte

3 Likes

Good morning, everyone. I woke up about 45 minutes ago. I’ve had coffee, but I’m still tired. I’m tempted to go back to sleep for half an hour.

6 Likes

I’m officially declaring my bicycle dead today.

I’ve put the vet $150 into it in the last 12 months and it still needs more work.

Even if I get another part there’s a strong possibility it won’t fix it.

I haven’t not had a bicycle since I was like 13 years old.

5 Likes

The google search bar can read my thoughts, I thought this wasn’t a thing but Iv been reading a lot about mind computer interfaces and make me think it’s possible. I’m pretty convinced the voices I’m hearing are some kind of artificial intelligence as well because they don’t answer some questions

I gotta get my sleep schedule on track today literally being the deadline. Otherwise no one will have laundry.

Thats todays fight. Get the laundry done.

Been rather nice out lately so happy with the weather.

3 Likes