Say Anything......1 The Return!

Oh that’s cool you’re just chillin tonight, too.

Oh wow! That’s a lot of tests! You can do it though. Rose sounds like she’s really good for you. :slight_smile:

Oh are you referring to Destroyer by Kiss? Yeah, I hope it’s still at Wal-Mart on Wednesday.

4 Likes

I did the first 5 euler programming problems. 5th one got me stuck. Wonder if I can get the first 10 done.

1 Like

I don’t honestly remember what is on what album, just remember songs. Part of my condition. I know it’s a chic band but one of my other faves is Journey. Not sure how much of the like is related to Rose and what is not, but hell who really cares why.

I hope I don’t screw this chance up with Rose. I went off meds when we were married and BAMM things go bad and they left me, then she divorced me-which caused a GREAT BIG scandal in her Hispanic Roman Catholic family. Yesterday our daughter found out that we moved in together again…so it won’t be long before the “out-laws” find out.

My STEAK- turned out to be salmon steak. I honestly felt tricked, I didn’t see that coming. Guess she’s serious about this new lifestyle. I’m taking the book along to the doctor’s office. Rose will take me, but we don’t do good for each other waiting in the waiting room-but I also found out because of Covid they don’t let people do that anymore.

Sorry so long in the mouth today.

2 Likes

It’s all good bud! It sounds like you have a lot on your mind tonight, so no worries. :slight_smile:

It sounds like you really love Rose, and love is some of the best medicine in the world ya know?

I wish I could offer some good advice and insight, but I’ve never been married before.

I really would like to find someone though, and help a partner out and make her happy.

5 Likes

I am just sitting here listening to my bands and sipping coffee…another all nighter…

3 Likes

Don’t know what I would do without her. Honestly the six years after the divorce when I didn’t see her or my daughter were the WORST in my live…about 1000 times worse than the basic training that I flunked out of.

You know something weird…I have NEVER left the state of Michigan in my entire life. Weird huh?

I was going to get around to trying the Chili with rice but it never happened. Is it really good?

3 Likes

Man, being without your daughter and wife for that long sounds so heartbreaking. Hugs to you!

Do you like living in Michigan? I’m also in the Midwest, but I’ve lived all over. I was born on the East Coast and I spent my childhood in Hawaii and California.

Chili on top of white rice is fire! I find the bagged rice that takes a while to cook taste better than instant rice though. Just double the cups of water per cup of rice if you like a softer texture rice.

4 Likes

Yes I love Michigan. I assume you grew up in a military family, am I right? Have you ever seen the Northern Lights, they are an awesome sight to behold…kind of humbling to see something so great, made me feel insignificant in the grand plan of the universe.

You’re Hispanic aren’t you? My mother is a red headed Irish woman straight off the boat from Ireland and my father parents are Korean/African American and German. He was born in Hong Kong of all places.

3 Likes

That’s awesome man! Michigan sounds like a really cool state. My father was in the Coast Guard but my parents divorced when I was about two. Never seen the Northern Lights. I would love to though.

Yes, I am a quarter Mexican. I have a lot of ethnicities in me. I also have Scottish, Irish, German, French Canadian, Welsh, and Native American in me. :slight_smile:

You have a very eclectic ethnic background too!

3 Likes

All made possible by the United States Military! LOL

Seen any good flicks, yesterday we watched a Kurt Russell film called “Breakdown”. Pretty good!

2 Likes

Haha!

Well the last movie I watched was Trilogy of Terror. It was pretty fun! Kind of a seventies cheeseball movie with Karen Black. Pretty fun and well written.

2 Likes

Sounds good! IS it warm in your neck of the woods? Yesterday it back to the 30’s after a Frickin Awesome day of 60*F.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, we’re in the fifties and sixties for highs all this week. It’s been really nice!

Anything good on the tube tonight?

2 Likes

Nah. Nothing good. I might watch some streaming in a while, when I start feeling sleep come on but I am drinking caffeinated crystal light right now so that might not be a thing today.

Do you feed Jimmy only one flavor of food? Molly has not been eating as she usually does , wondering if I need to switch her food to get her to eat.

1 Like

Yeah, well I switch up Jimmy’s dry food and I give him about a fork full of cat tuna everyday as a snack.

2 Likes

Molly will not eat dry food. She has informed me that she would rather starve than resort to that. Although she does eat the occassional Temptations Catnip crunchy treats.

My old principal said she might be feeling a little bit jealous.

3 Likes

Yeah, could be. Cats are very territorial.

Well bud, I think I’m gonna call it a night. Nice chatting with you tonight though.

1 Like

Good night Bud! Catch you on the flip side, nice talking to you!

1 Like

Hey congrats on your lady friend moving in… must be an exciting time🙂 but she’s married?? What’s up with that though

1 Like

She’s not married. She WAS married to me. We are trying to see if we can rekindle our relationship.

5 Likes