Saw a guy I had an interaction with whilst psychotic 4 years ago yesterday

I was in the tobacco store and I saw a guy that I approached randomly while i was psychotic 4 years back.

I had just gotten out of the psych ward. 3 days later I stopped my risperdal.

I went to the gas station to get a pack of smokes :smoking: I was in “talk to everybody I see” mode, and I approached him…he’s like 6’6 300 pounds and I went up to him and said “DO I KNOW YOU” in a psychotic voice. And he said “Yeah I think you do.” He actually went to my High School but surprised he said he knew me.

I said something else to him but I can’t remember what.

Then yesterday I saw him in the tobacco shop. He was nice though. A gentle giant. I talked to the guy he was talking to and he kept the conversation going. he was friendly despite knowing me from a bad state.

:cool: story bro

3 Likes

Recently I talked to this girl that is an exgirlfriend to a friend of mine, I was psychotic the last time I saw her, she forgot a book in my house more than a year ago and came on facebook to ask me for it. I ended up apologizing for some behaviour I didn’t remember I had (don’t know if I said something so apologized anyway)… she said it was cool, and that actually she was also psychotic at the time, she didn’t believe me when I told her I was god and that led her to go seek help. She was hospitalized for three months, I didn’t ask her symptoms but she said it is sz also. We ended up talking a bit and connected. Cool moment. Actually know somebody else with sz now, but she’s living in the north so there’s no way to meet her.

3 Likes

That is cool indeed…She lives in the North? Damn yankee! :laughing:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.