There are four models of the iPhone 14 being released:

1. 6.1 inch iPhone
  2. 6.1 inch iPhone Pro
  3. 6.7 inch iPhone Max
  4. 6.7 inch iPhone Pro Max

Which one will you be purchasing?

1 Like

Don’t follow fashion.
It’s just fashion the need to have iPhone.

2 Likes

You’re young, save your money
for something useful.
Books, travelling, etc

1 Like

I got the money for free basically

1 Like

The basic iphone

1 Like

I hear there is going to be a significant price increase on the next models

2 Likes

Probably. The Pro models will have a new Face ID camera system as well as the newer System on Chip (SoC) CPU.

2 Likes

My brother is going to buy the iPhone 14, now he has an iPhone 8 Plus.

1 Like

I also heard that, it sucks that they use last gen soc for the non-pro models. Though the new soc A16 in 14 pro models will be significantly faster than the current fastest Android. Currently the fastest Android soc is a bit slower than the A15 in the iphone 13,.

1 Like

Basically a status and luxury symbol.

1 Like

I used to think that but not anymore since Samsung and other big Android companies raised their prices pretty close to Apple. Also currently Apple has the fastest CPU, not sure about the GPU but the A15 gpu in iphone 13 competes with the fastest and newer Androids eventhough its almost a year older.

Yes, the A15 Soc will be used for non-pro models for the reason of lower 3nm yields of the A16 Soc. Interestingly, if Apple continues to sell Pro and non-Pro models varying SoCs for next year in 2023 as well since shrinking silicon-based transistors has come to its limit. What is after 1nm lithography technology because I don’t see how miniaturization can go any further.

1 Like

The least expensive Samsung S22 Ultra 128gb is 1650$+tax here. iPhone 13 Pro Max is 1550$+tax.

It’s just a phone lol

Yes so basically the iPhone 13 will be the same as the iPhone 14 non-pro models, same speed etc if they have the same amount of RAM.

1 Like

Then buy this one.
CellCellPhoneGIF

Or one suggested by @Aziz

2 Likes

It isn’t a smartphone

Correct. Not sure if the consumer market realizes this deception by Apple. The 6.1 inch iPhone 14 better have some other noteworthy feature to entice customers to buy it.

1 Like

One suggested by @Aziz is.