Robot vaccuum

Gosh, Il just had a fright! I heard some sort of banging around downstairs, like someone trying to stumble around in the dark. Starletmoves with no sound so I couldn’t imagine it was him. I was just getting up to go investigate when I saw the time and realized the robot vaccuum is just cleaning the floor and running into the chairs we forgot to put up.

3 Likes

Haha! The robot vacuum has become The Terminator. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Skynet has decided the greatest threat to itself is my chairs.

2 Likes

Lol! That must be really cool owning one of those little gadgets though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

my mom has one…loves it…

1 Like

I have a phobia of vaccuum cleaners, so I was thrilled by the invention of the robotic vaccuum. It does its thing while I sleep, then hides out of sight when I wake up.

1 Like

I need to use my robot vaccum. I am too lazy, its been collecting dust. I bought it before it came out in Canada, bought it from China.

1 Like

I am confused. Isn’t the point of the robot to allow you to be lazier? Mine required zero setup. Just plug in the base and set the time to 11 PM, then I woke up to clean floors.

2 Likes

That is funny @Ninjastar and would be scary unless you’ve a cat! When I moved to the states we had one cat that would open the kitchen cupboards at night. Another cat would go in and then get shut in and try to get out…freaked the hell out of me! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

When I used it, I used it with blueetooth controlling it with my phone.

1 Like

I let my parents do the work lol

They don’t like my robot vaccum, they prefer cleaning manually.

1 Like

I make Starlet vaccuum his own room because he wanted the thick shag carpet and the robot can’t handle it. He has one chore a day, and I just turn off the internet until he does his chore, showers, and puts on clean clothes.

2 Likes

Oh my dude! Jimmy sometimes likes getting into my bag cabinet, and he opens it with his paw.

I used to think I had a ghost lol!

:laughing:

3 Likes

We trained our cats not to jump on the counters by leaving squares of toilet paper all along the edges. They would jump up, grab the toilet paper, and fall down again. Highly recommend.

2 Likes

Oh Jimmy outgrew his phase of counter jumping. :slight_smile:

My bag cupboard is on the floor level. He doesn’t sneak in there that much anymore. He’s usually sitting on top of the sofa chair I got for free. :sunglasses:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.