Right out of a scifi novel

Last night I saw a portly robotic puppy on my tv stand next to my bed and then it jumped off the top shelf and disappeared. What’s up with that? I’ve never seen that before and I don’t know how to explain it.

2 Likes

I get deformed ghost cats when I am very tired and stressed out. I think it’s just random brain nonsense.

1 Like

Maybe it was related to the robotic dinosaurs that I lucid dreamed a few nights ago. One was turquoise, the other purple and they were both just falling from the sky endlessly.

1 Like

it wasn’t an odd color or anything it was clear like I could see the insides of the gears and motherboard. Maybe it is just my brain coming up with nonsense but it surprised me is all.

Sounds kind of cool honestly. But yeah anything that appears out of nowhere can be frightening or alarming.

1 Like

I’ve gotten use to seeing the gremlins a little bit and razor spiders but this was beyond weird and now that I think about it, it was kind of cute.

How close to sleep were you? Lately I’ve noticed that my dreams don’t always stop when I wake up - they lag behind sometimes 15 minutes or more.

i have massive spiders as big as me wandering around the house :house_with_garden: …the last few days !?!
i held the door :door: open for at least 5 of them last night…
this morning i saw orange bugs as big as my hand…in the kitchen and then a few jumped on my face and tried to dig into my skin…it was all very amusing… :blush:
the robotic dog sounds cute…i want one :flushed:
take care :alien:

2 Likes

I wasn’t all that tired when I saw it, it takes me awhile to fall asleep so maybe a half hour. I know after I saw it I didn’t fall asleep for about 45 minutes.

@darksith I don’t see bugs that big, most of them are about the size of my hand or head. They are shaped like a saw and have razor blades for legs. I always hallucinate they cut me

1 Like

the trick is to de-sensitize yourself.
people have phobias of flying so they ’ go flying '
you are brave :heart:

That’s like ■■■■ I saw constantly as a kid with schizophrenia. Not so much now, as an adult.

@darksith I could try that, I’ve been trying to not get so scared when I see things but every now and then my brain surprises me,

1 Like

my brain used to do that as well…surprise me with another weird demon…!?!
but nothing bothers me now…
because i taught myself ’ not ’ to be scared.
i re-trained my brain…
we can’t be scared of thoughts.
i think you do really well anyway dealing with everything :trophy:

1 Like

Interesting, was it a cute puppy?

Hmmm, I tend to see this demon like man who is around 20. He has some horns and a goatee but never has scared me. He doesn’t seem scary to me and mostly just chills on my bed or sits somewhere. I’ve even drawn him a few times on my notes and hw.

1 Like

it reminded me of a piggy bank, portly with little short legs.

I wonder if I’m bipolar instead of sz. I don’t experience these things so much anymore