Right..... Brained

Right hemisphere.of my brain controls left which controls arts and creativity. I had an induced euphoria through a chip. Of heaven it was apparently a non abrasive procedure with minimal risks… However against my will… And I could probably die if I use an impulse electric tool to break it…
Or it was a targets m agents telepathic suggested eveny, to suggest then say what has been done based of awareness of the individuals knowledge or paranoia…
It was a false response. I was a lab rat. Done

You seem to be delusional. Seek for help!

1 Like

Do you take your meds bro?

2 Likes

I also think you are delusional, try to talk to a doctor about how you feel as soon as you can. The doctor will help you feel safe and normal again.

1 Like

Ur right I’m gonna

2 Likes

I’ve been there with the “chip in my head” delusion. There is no chip! Consciousness is intertwined with other living beings, and the more unbalanced a person’s NMDA receptors are, the more consciousness seems to “leak” into the immediately observable affairs of others. A strong mind has strong barriers that don’t “leak” like that.

Healing the imbalance with good meds reduces the thought broadcasting phenomenon.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.