Reply here what you ate today

Based in the UK I had:

Breakfast - 2 slices of fruit bread toasted

An orange.

Dinner- 2 chicken thighs covered in papika, cayenne pepper and pepper- air baked with homemade egg fried rice with spring onions.

Tea- greek yohgurt with fruits of the forest berries. covered in stevia.

I doubt i’ll eat anymore today. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cheerios for breakfast. Taco Bell for dinner

3 Likes

I had a couple of waffles and a cup of coffee for breakfast. It’s not quite lunchtime yet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Breakfast:
Cinnamon Life whole grain cereal one cup
Instant dry milk skim one cup
One cup of decaf coffee, black.

Lunch:
One handful of purple raisins with
One handful of English walnuts Yummm!!!
One cup of decaf coffee, black.

1 Like

Breakfast: nothing, slept until noon
Lunch: leftover shepherd’s pie
Dinner: will probably make a frozen pizza.

I will probably make a Caesar salad at some point between lunch and dinner, then just eat a late dinner.

1 Like

No, not really. It’s like the longer I go without eating the less hungry I become. I’m usually hungriest right when I get up, and then dinner time, but I don’t like to eat when I first wake up.

1 Like

Peanut butter has a lot of calories, and fruit has a lot of sugar. It’s natural sugar, so it’s not AS bad for you in my opinion, but too much sugar and you’ll most likely gain weight.

1 Like

Mmm, coffee. Do you drink decaf or regular?

1 Like

I can’t drink my coffee black. It would be better if I could though. I think it’s healthier that way

I don’t eat breakfast. Went to Smashburger for lunch. Haven’t decided what’s for dinner. Still have Shepherds Pie leftovers

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t usually eat breakfast either. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of Smashburger. They might not have it where I live.

1 Like

Regular…i drink alot of strong coffee.

I drink regular as well. I drink about two cups a day, but I’ve had days where I only drank one, and I have had days where I drank 4. It just depends on the day

What I ate today:

Nothing for breakfast or lunch

Dinner: steak with green beans
Drinks: coffee and water (pretty much the only things I ever drink)

I also took over 17,500 steps today. I just pace back and forth in different rooms for hours to burn calories. I got even more today than yesterday, so I’m proud of myself.

1 Like

Yesterday
Breakfast = shredded wheat, tea, blueberries
Dinner = fresh pasta, roasted peppers and fresh tomato and basil sauce
Hot chocolate

1 Like

Breakfast: toast with hummus
Lunch: nothing
Dinner: vegan boca burgers
Snack: vegan tikka masala

1 Like

Just polished off some guacamole and chips.

2 Likes

I ate lunch today for the first time in a while. I’ll try to eat a smaller dinner than usual.

Healthiest things I ate today were microwavable mixed veggies (broccoli, carrots, cauliflower) and a bowl of Cheerios.
Worst things I had were a pepperoni snack stick, a slice of bologna and a quarter of a 3 Musketeers bar.
I only got 6k steps so far today so I better get moving I guess.

1 Like

just had noodles and coffee.

3 Likes