Reply here what you ate today

One grain of rice. A cherrio. Three packets of suger. And a winy bunny.

I feel like such a heffer.

1 Like

Breakfast = Black Forrest Ham Sandwich on Multi-grain bread
Lunch = Roast Beef Sandwich wrap
Dinner = Probably a whey protein shake

1 Like

Weetabix! Nice cold fresh milk. With some sugar

1 Like

French toast for breakfast. Chicken leg and ribs on the bbq for supper.

1 Like

Got up late so only had lunch: half of a leftover turkey sub from Jimmy Johns.

Dinner is homemade tortellini with pesto sauce and bread.

I keep telling myself I need to eat better to lose the AP weight, but something about the AP also makes it hard to have self-discipline with food. It’s just a constant craving for comfort food.

2 Likes

Olala berry pancakes

2 Likes

Jimmies is so good…

I’m about to eat some delicious French toast sticks. You can buy them for $2.08 at Walmart where I live.

2 Likes

2 hours ago noodles.
Next 3 weeks nothing prob got no food and I can only go to food bank once a month and food from there literally lasts a person 3 or 4 days it’s brutal im surprised im 252 lbs considering how much I eat. I should literally be as big as gandhi

2 Likes

It might be your antipsychotic. What are you taking?

Invega 150 mg depot and just started zopiclone and trazadone. 9 years ago when I was 21 I was 145 lbs now im fat

Sorry about that. Well good luck to you with losing weight. I used to be on zyprexa and I gained around 50 pounds in about a year.

I’m on Zyprexa too. I ate some English muffins with butter and drank black coffee and water. Also had milk and cookies.

1 Like

For dinner tonight, I made myself a breaded chicken patty with a tablespoon of real mayo on top, a half plate of mixed vegetables with melted butter and salt, a Hawaiian honey wheat dinner roll warmed up, a half cup of purple raisins for dessert, and a cup of decaffeinated coffee, black.

1 Like

I didn’t eat much because I was so busy studying for my exam. For breakfast I had oatmeal with brown sugar mixed in & a cup of coffee. I had nothing for lunch. For dinner I had sweet potatoe and bean and cheese tamales.

2 Likes

Just had white rice and pumpkin veggie along with pulses…!!! Holy moly…!!!

1 Like

What are pulses @far_cry0 ?

1 Like

Yellow pigeon peas… its like lentils but a bit different. …!!!

1 Like

Nothing for breakfasts or lunch. Lots of coffee with milk. Will be having vindaloo curry for dinner with rice

2 Likes

It sounds healthy. Does it taste good?

2 Likes

I am not a fan but my parents like them very much… i have to eat what my mom cooks…!!! Haha life is like that… haha!!

2 Likes