Recycle old humor night

I stayed up all night last night playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.

8 Likes

what happened to the old maid…

My Doctor told me I only had 3 days to live. I told him I wanted a second opinion, so he told me I was ugly as well.

(rimshot)

6 Likes

she got flushed

2 Likes

I believe that card playing such as poker is good for those of us who are suffering from dementia or other memory related illnesses.

Q: How many schizophrenics does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: Is this an injection mark?

(Okay, I just made that one up!) :wink:

5 Likes

:ghost:
take care :alien:

!5 characters…

1 Like

Lmao that got me laughing out loud :slight_smile: the injection mark guy

I like drzens joke

Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?

A: To get to the other side.

1 Like

To what point does the rabbit walk into the forrest?

The middle, then he walks out of it.

1 Like

Red Rooster fast food chain here.
Go up and ask a chick can I get some red rooter, she’s like you can i’ll serve ya some red rooter.

Ah, so ya wanna be preggas?
ahaha
takes me back to -13.

what do you call a 1,000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?

A good start.

Once there were these three women who were dissatisfied with their breast size. So, they went to a doctor for help. He told them, “I have these pills I can give you, and they will make you whatever breast size you want.” The first one took her pill and said “36”, and poof, she was a perfect 36. The second one took her pill and said “38”, and poof, she was a perfect 38. The third one took her pill and thought for a moment, and she said, “Doc, I can’t make up my mind what breast size I want to be.” The doctor said, “Okay, these pills last twenty-four hours, but be careful, because any number you say in that twenty-four hours will become your breast size.” She responded, “Okay, doc. Thanks a million.”

2 Likes