Really effing annoying

Literally every dream I have these days is negative. In these dreams I am either in a life threatning situation, getting rejected by women or getting rejected by a group of people I want to hang out with. Those are just a couple of ways they are negative.

I’m convinced its the Olanzapine and Cipralex I’m on thats causing these negative dreams. Can anyone relate?

3 Likes

I think I’ve always had weird bad dreams since being on meds

1 Like

Ive had negative dreams.
Im not as same meds as you.
Dreams can be to process things i think i read.

1 Like

yep. I tried to type up mine. have you. interesting.

1 Like

Mine were horrifying until recently, i thought it was my invega but as time passes since episode they seem to be calming down and not so bad. But I use to never dream

1 Like

is it true that when you curl up on your side that you dream.

I try to stay on my back, but my mouth gets so dry.

2 Likes

I’ve never heard that before! Interesting @Daze

1 Like

I get nightmares on low dose meds. In my case my positive symptoms caused nightmares.

3 Likes

I have weird happy or neutral dreams as a kid i either had nightmares or nightmares regarding drowing or not being able to fight back physically and not being able to stick up for myself. It was always annoying but now i have nightmares when im drunk like scary like sticking needles in my eyeballs or brainwashing me to the point where in my dream theres no escape yet when i dont drink and qm sober im like there doing my thing and its really not bad at all

My sister always had fairytale happy dreams and i always was drowning or getting chased by demons or monsters or getting beat up LOL im jealous! Thats female privledge haha just kidding but i was always like what why me haha

did you ever fly, like over your house and stuff as a kid in your dreams.
miss it. can’t do it now.

Well usually i was drowning haha i think its hilarious looking back :rofl:

1 Like

Well its sort of me being powerless

Having bad dreams could be the reason that im a schmuck right now but life is life and well roll the dice i might become the opposite of a schmuck someday ! Im sort of excited! :v:

1 Like

When my pdoc lowers my Zyprexa I have nightmares and “sex” (rape) dreams where I am the agresssor serial killer stuff they go away after a week.

I am on SSRI and anxiety meds. As well as invega. My dreams are much more intense and vivid now compared to before I was medicated. I dream almost every night now. Some good, some really messed up, some scary. If I go to bed paranoid I have a dream about being paranoid. It’s odd.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.