R U Constipated?

This is embarrassing but,… Do you suffer from constipation ? I do, at least now a days

I know my son can take awhile… Medications can cause is. Even myself I was not regular until I started changing my diet. Vitamin C helped and drinking more liquids like herbal tea or water.

1 Like

I drink a lot of water. I just like the bubbly feeling Perrier. So I drink a lot of it. I also drink a lot of tea and eat a lot of soup and sushi. The kid sis likes soup. So no, not here, not for a long time.

When I had a bad diet when I was homeless… yes. embarrassing. But now… No.

1 Like

Not since I started drinking effervescent magnesium. I use it for relaxation, but one of it’s many benefits is regularity. And it doesn’t carry the same physical dependency risks as stimulant laxatives.

Blessings,

Anthony

2 Likes

At age 15 the doctor diagnosed me with IBS. He wrote a note to my teachers allowing me to use the washroom whenever I needed to. :toilet:

1 Like

kiwi fruit if you have it at night it works to break down food, if you open up a kiwi fruit and put it on a steak it will make the meat tender.
it also gives you a big vitamin shot during the night, for constipation it works .
happy flushing !
take care

2 Likes

When I was 17, I had such a bad case of constipation, I didn’t go for 10 days. I happened to FINALLY go at the doctor’s office. I remember sitting in the waiting room thinking of how bad I felt, when I felt the urge. I went and did my thing, and came out and cancelled my appointment, telling the receptionist (in a VERY pleased way) that I had “just solved my problem” and went on to tell her what happened. She was mortified. I ended up getting 'scoped to see if I had intestinal cancer. It was negative, and when I saw my pdoc and told him what was going on, he took me off the Thorazine that was stopping me up. No bowel problems since.

1 Like

I’ve been told many times I’m full of sh*t.

That’s funny …lol
no, no body is.

I did when I took all of my Geodon at night instead of split into twice a day. Go figure, I was corked. LOL its funny now but it was not a laughing matter when it was happening!

2 Likes

Heard someone come out of the washroom at work say "The Crapture has arrived in there. Immediately thought of this craptacular thread. :eyes:

1 Like

No I am not constipated. I drink a LOT of water on my days off school. I take Geodon.

1 Like

lol you really made me laugh :laughing:

Eating cashews keeps me regular :toilet: :blush:

1 Like