Quitting coffee

Lately I have been getting a little coffee crazy, so… I am switching to espresso.

3 Likes

@samples32 isn’t that like switching from beer to whiskey in coffee terms? Espresso is really strong coffee yes?

Nice kitchen by the way…

2 Likes

@jukebox. You have a very good grasp of the concept!

2 Likes

I will always have my coffee I guess…haha…love it.! What are your thoughts about mocha frappachinos at Starbuck’s? Probably my favorite coffee treat. I know a lot of people don’t like Starbuck’s because they are such a commercial company.

1 Like

I love Starbucks brand whole bean dark coffee. It’s great, but, their fruity patootie icky stuff just isn’t my style.

1 Like

When I lived in Tulsa I lived near this store that had bins of flavored coffee beans. Have you ever tried chocolate coffee beans? amazing.

1 Like

Hazelnut. I am addicted to hazelnut.

well that’s easily done by hazelnut creamer?

No, the hazelnut roasted with the coffee is ideal. Gives it a less artificial taste.

1 Like

Love Starbucks
Is favourite coffee shop
M&s cafe revive also do great coffee

2 Likes

Good luck, coffee is not easily stopped.
I skipped coffee one day, awful idea.

2 Likes

I will be getting double the caffeine @Peavy. Espresso is a type of coffee.

Call it concentrated coffee.

Double the caffeine double the awake, yes.

1 Like

somebodys gotta do it :smile:

4 Likes
3 Likes

Espresso’s are served in very small cups. One sip and it’s all gone. :coffee:

Like the whisk+ potato masher in the background. No spatula?

2 Likes

The spatula is on the other side!

1 Like

Gave up caffeine (which I was fond of abusing) due to heart jitters. Helped myself to a cup of coffee this morning without thinking after my wife went to work without making a go mug. Whoopsie. If I was vibrating any faster I might have been able to phase through solid objects.

Have to remember not to do that again. Most unpleasant.

10-96

1 Like

I did not drink coffee for a while, but I started again having my morning coffee a week ago, when I did not drink any coffee I slept very well, but can not say yet if my sleep has become worse. It is nice to have my mornng coffee and listen music after waking up.

1 Like

:laughing: :laughing: - I love this whole movie…

I forgot about how much I laughed during this one…

The sad thing is… a lot of my family gatherings look like this… :wink:

“We have a piper down”

2 Likes