Question ❓

I drink a lot of water and i have to pee every 30 min. Should i worry about it? What can i do?

3 Likes

Dont drink too much water … drink 2 to 3 litre per day…!!! Drinking too much water might pose threat to ur kidney…???

2 Likes

Don’t understand what you mean??? What it has to do with my country?

1 Like

Are you getting enough salts and minerals?

1 Like

Salt yes, minerals i’m not sure… The real probles is that if i don’t go to a bathroom every 30 min i could pee on my pants, sorry

1 Like

Do a blood test for diabetes…!!! See ur pdoc…!! To make sure u are healthy enough…

2 Likes

I think it’s good to drink plenty of water. And you’re going to the restroom because you’re flushing toxins out of your system. It’s ok, You’re fine. I think all is as it should be. You’re doing good and I’m trying to be more like you.

1 Like

Check your blood sugar.

1 Like

17 minutes and i went to the bathroom. I think @far_cry0 is right. I will do a blood test.

2 Likes

A bloody test :smile:

3 Likes

This is natural because you’re drinking more liquids.
If you don’t want to go to the bathroom often then drink less water.
It’s pretty simple.

5 Likes

I thinking drinking an excess of water may lead to electrolite problems.

Gatoraide?

3 Likes
5 Likes

Yeah. Could be diabetes. Get a blood test.

2 Likes

Dont worry about test… just do it…!!! U will be fine.

2 Likes

@anon51414962, Are you male or female? You could have something called “irritable bladder syndrome”. My mother had it, and my sister has it. They had, have to go pee constantly. You can get treated with medication by a doctor for it.

1 Like
1 Like

ginalovea2, I’m a male :slight_smile:

I did that bloody test :smile: I will update if something is wrong tommorow morning

1 Like

Nothing to worry about…!!!

1 Like