Question for the rich people of this forum

Does gold on steak actually make it taste better?

1 Like

Ha, ive yet to see someone on here say, or admit they are rich on here. I think you will find a large proportion of us on here are claiming benefits lol.

I have the odd sirloin - but only when its discounted.

4 Likes

No, I think the steak on the gold makes the gold taste better. Or even better, chocolate.

3 Likes

I guess you’re right the taste is no different. It’s just the concept of eating gold. :joy:

2 Likes

I lost my millions in bad real estate ventures.

1 Like

You can actually eat gold?

Totally decadent but I’ve seen deserts with gold leaf.

Honestly. We are probably one of the most marginalized groups when it comes to income. We get sick in our prime and have trouble working and earning the coin.

It’s a bit rich to even say such things…do you get that pun?

4 Likes

It depends…I still suffer my butt off…but it helps a little bit to be wealthier. I get to go to my beach house and that helps a little bit…but I still suffer while I am at the beach…because I don’t have any friends to go with. It makes you feel more independent when you make money on your own though.

1 Like

Gold is tasteless.

Not metaphorically, just literally has no taste.

2 Likes

Money doesn’t fix everything

3 Likes

Honest answer, no, gold doesn’t really taste like much. It’s all about the status symbol of eating it. I have never had it on steak, but I’ve had it on ice cream and it is pretty pointless. Waste of money, unless you want to feel like your crap is worth more than someone else’s.

9 Likes

Money can buy you healthcare in our country.

Better to stay healthy anyhow…

1 Like

Back in the 90s when I was drinking, I had gold leaf vodka shots. It was just a novelty. Didn’t add anything to the taste.

2 Likes

Isn’t it dangerous to eat metals like gold??

2 Likes

I think it just passes through you. I hope so anyway :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I honestly wasn’t even aware this was a thing lol.

4 Likes

Do they still make goldschlager?

24K Gold burger, sounds unhealthy and nasty to me.

deliberately ingesting heavy metals into someone’s body makes them stupid. i’d rather be poor and smart.

4 Likes

I saw on a TV show where a guy ate this donut:

Said it wasn’t great, tasted metallic.

1 Like