Question for the mods

okay thank you moon beam. im more interested in posting a manger scene avatar with a santa hat anyway or mayby baby jesus with a santa hat

Those are both pretty obviously religious symbols.

Meet baby Jesus

1 Like

IMO, aside from any violation of forum guidelines, that would also be defacing a religious image which is really disrespectful.

hmm I guess you got a point there. never thought of it that way. k no santa hat then

1 Like

Your car avatar is cool anyways!

1 Like

do you know how to put a hat on it for me? ill settle for that

Snip20201122_10

Sorry if it’s a bit crap. Might look ok when it’s the small icon size

2 Likes

thats pretty cool, thanks bud

1 Like

I still want to vote for being able to post a manger scene tho mods

This cracks me up as you remind me of the South Park Christmas Critters episode !

1 Like

I always think of King of the Hill manger babies

3 Likes

4 Likes

I really wish people would cool it on the Satan jokes.

I know it’s all a big joke to you guys, but some of us on the forum have had pretty frightening paranormal experiences.

5 Likes

God is love and there is the mighty multiverse with all its laws of physics, chemistry and mathematics. We got philosophies, psychology, and medicines.

I know we have changed member’s profile pics in the past for using relihious imagery. I don’t see a santa hat as religious because santa has exactly zero things to do with religion, and is mostly a secular symbol.

And yes, @shutterbug promoting Satanism is ALSO promoting a religion.

1 Like

There goes my Jedi avatar. Le sigh.

Life so hard!

:sob:

Yes, no Satan. I recently deleted a comment that had to do with Satanism, so no one is promoting that.

2 Likes

It’s not a religious choice, it’s a style choice darn it. Tom Ellis is my new personal hero. That show kicks.

I get it, but some people here have strong reactions. So no ol’ scratch.

1 Like