Question About Your Schizophrenia

and then you get those horny treatment plans. I just keep working. I’m okay with it.

1 Like

Good on you for not lying!

2 Likes

haha, thank you sweetheart.

2 Likes

What are you going to do today?

1 Like

I have my CPN visiting me soon. Then I will eat lol. Have a proper shower. Get my upper lip threaded. (I have my support group coming up so I need to be clean)…go on the internet…maybe try and read…have a nap…what about you what do you do on your days off?

1 Like

Im on this forum and walking walks in the woods. Going to the gym and visit my parents. haha

1 Like

Oh you live by yourself?

1 Like

yea, since i was 20. And after a year i got psychosis… ohhhhh haha. That’s why i have to work

1 Like

but im going to do something. see you next time xxx

1 Like

Have a lovely day then x

1 Like

Nope tricking ya…was waiting for you to catch. People with more fat have more carbon than all other elements in body. To be healthy you have to have a good proportion of elements. That’s part of one method I use with people. It is a chemical fact that being overweight or underweight affects your body…

1 Like

Beep beep me feeling like I’m acting like “a know it all” but just trying to help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.