Question About Your Schizophrenia

people are constantly changing with or without medication

How are you feeling atm?

Numb and feel like isolating completely

1 Like

Maybe it’s a mixture of both your med change cos abilify is powerful med, and your current circumstances in life. Hopefully this is a temporary thing for you

We are all molecules. a chemical composition of atoms and stuff. Eventually we will disappear into the universe. And no one knows anything about us anymore.

The universe is very large and we are only a very small part of it. Abstract trying to think is sometimes difficult.

what is abstract thinking?

1 Like

I don’t know. I had a friend who died from bulimia over the weekend who I had attempted to help. I don’t feel bad, I feel as if she is free. She was hardcore hurting herself. I got an email last night about the circumstances and also as in another post, heavier people don’t like skinnier people…I’m done trying to help people in eating situations unless pm or ask directly cuz I no longer feel the need to explain or qualify myself. No attack on anyone but people don’t understand circumstances and my life and what I go through and I don’t need to be understood anymore. I’m numb to it all. I don’t give a ■■■■ what people think about me anymore. Just because I’m thin and some people find attractive doesn’t mean I should allow jealousy and envy affect me when they haven’t walked in my shoes. I’m totally numb to it all.

Thinking out of the box. The possibility to separate things from each other and to connect them later.
It is an important property. Just like planning and organizing. The so-called cognitive skills. If you control that, you can put things in perspective and overlook things. Some can do better than others

I’m sorry about your friend that must be hard to accept.

We are essentially made up of 6 different elements carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, calcium and phosphorus the rest of us is so small it doesn’t matter. So why should someone’s weight offend another. We are just elements part of nature?

1 Like

that is true my friend

1 Like

Oh you feel like she is free from suffering now

No I’m numb to it. She did it to herself. The old me would be broken hearted, but I can’t help someone who doesn’t want help and treated me poorly cuz she still thinks of me as the office “princess” as I was teased

Who knows how I’ll feel soon…med time in hour lol. Sad when life revolves around meds lol. Ty for being there to listen :hugs:

1 Like

You can’t stretch yourself too much for someone, that’s not healthy

1 Like

Nope but used to find it easier than focus on myself lol.

1 Like

@stefan24 did you find a new job yet, when does your current job finish?

1 Like

I do not know when my contract expires. But what is clear is that my contract will not be extended. Then I have to go to the social service. They do not give a benefit. Because I’m not sick enough. So I have to work again. But I think it’s good. hahahaha. I think it’s totally beautiful.

1 Like

I hope you are not too worried I think you will find another job on time :slight_smile: especially if you are already looking. Yes working makes you financially independent which is a beautiful feeling.

1 Like

haha. I prefer a social benefit. But they do not give.
And I’m not going to fake how sick I am. When I get to the social doctor and I say that I am being chased and everyone is plotting conspiracy against me. Then I have a better chance of getting social benefit. But im not going to do that lol haha

1 Like