Promiscuity or false morality

Lol no, meaning ‘at your part of the world’…
: )

2 Likes

Can’t wait to hear @Rhubot’s wisdom regarding the subject. :slight_smile: :kissing:

1 Like

America has influenced many nations and changed cultures, we watch movies and TV shows made in America, many trends come from America and then there are even some American associations in other countries and some even celebrate the 4th of July far from the continent of America.

Hey @sarad ,

Kill Me Sara ,

Kill Me Again ,

With Love … ,

@rhubot Knows What e(Y)e’m TalkinG About …

Yeah man, we are McDonalized :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Rhuby is Master Yoda. She knows things. @.@

1 Like

I did one Soviet economy study in 1989 in Michigan and one of my information sources was the Chairman of the first McDonalds in Moscow, the Soviet Union. He later became the honorary citizen of Israel. It was a good study then.

1 Like

@minnii

I Think e(Y)e L.O.V.E. You … ,

Go Lissen To BRADLEY NOWELL and FRIENDS ACOUSTIC ALBUM … ,

and I Think You Are Cool ALSO … ,

Yep Yep (!!!)

1 Like

" ALL WE ARE SAYING … IS GIVE PEACE A CHANCE !!! " - John Lennon

I think given the choice, most men would want to marry a wholesome gal…not a prostitute.

And most women would want to marry a wholesome guy, not some scumbag who has slept with 50 women.

I’m comment-less.

(Btw I think that ‘sexual worker’ is now used instead the ‘prostitute’)

1 Like

Which Is Betta ,

Yoga , Bhuddism OR Ice Cream (???) ,

OR ,

All Of Thee Above (???)

So a woman who sleeps with a lot of men is a prostitute?
How many men would take for her to be a prostitute?

4 Likes

I find that people who advertise their morality, usually are not very kind people.

I’ve met some moral people in my life who wouldn’t lift a finger to help a child choking or feed a friend in need.

The people I’ve met who are very kind, usually have an empathy and understanding of human flaws, and don’t spout on about morality.

In my limited world experience, the people who I’ve met who are highly moral, don’t seem very nice.

4 Likes

How In Your Eye’s Were They “highly moral” (???)

In my eye’s they weren’t. However, they kept telling me they were.

1 Like

@sleepoptimistic it’s gonna be a glorious day; i feel my luck could change.

2 Likes

Yep I Laughed and Smiled At Tha Sayme T(Y)me … ,

You Are Something Else …

1 Like

I mean, the point is not that we all should agree about everything, but some awareness about offensive language is highly welcomed :expressionless:

1 Like

“cheer up lil one , cheer up. , no worries.”