Progress in my hobby | What hobbies do you do?

Feels good to make progress after weeks/months of doing it. I don’t even care if my music sucks oysters, I enjoy thoroughly every moment of the creation process. It’s complete bliss.

What kind of hobbies do you have?

8 Likes

My hobbies are guitar, writing, and baking. Mr. Star and I are writing a book together.

3 Likes

Whats the book about? @Ninjastar

It’s about a sorcerer who runs away from sorcery school, makes friends with a few really dangerous folks, and together they save their world from destruction and overthrow a corrupt government on accident. Every heroic thing any of them do is completely unintentional. They’re just trying to see the world and cause a ruckus.

8 Likes

I like painting and building model military ships, tanks, amd planes. Currently working on the SMS Dresden (WW1 german cruiser) and its sister ship the SMS Emden which I will work on next :grin:

4 Likes

My main ones are hiking and guitar. I want more though and I was thinking about buying a telescope. I watch a lot of stuff on modern space travel, space is a bit of an interest of mine.

3 Likes

Playing music I’ve played guitar for twenty years, I make beats and produce, learning many other instruments, paint, draw, animate, dance, sing, read and research, play basketball soccer football Hackeysack, handball, cards, pool, not much of a gamer, juggle (only three items though), etc. I like to practice things and be seen as talented, it really makes me feel good. Oh I’m a thespian, I can cook, etc.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Guitar 15151511151151555

2 Likes

Haha. Cute. Sounds hilarious :laughing:

2 Likes

I play Viola and have been happy about bass guitar for years.

4 Likes

I used to dance and sing a lot. Now I mainly study different things. I recently learned about Napoleon. I enjoy learning languages. Sometimes I make crafts.
I enjoy watching people dance too.

4 Likes

Photography, cooking, making fancy coffees, nature walks, playing keyboard and keytar, and amateur broadcasting (Net only).

3 Likes

collecting and caring for bonsai trees

3 Likes

The video is a little long but good.
1 Like

Wow. That sounds interesting!!!

1 Like

Violin and music. I also draw sometimes and hike a lot

2 Likes

I know it’s not exactly the same but I had a hamm radio license but it expired.

I like video games. Right now Skyrim in particular… maybe some Fallout 4 later. People often call it a waste of time but I feel it’s as good a hobby as any other. When you get good with the controller and get skilled at a game it’s like learning to play an instrument and then jamming on your own in private… or with others in a multiplayer game. It’s also a great replacement for TV, which is something most people watch, including people who are against video games.

I used to do a good deal of cycling but I don’t have a bike down here and there are too many crosswalks… no big area without cars like the lake I used to ride around in Virginia.

1 Like

You might have some fun tooling around with this, then:

:blush:

3 Likes