Privacy is so important

i don’t have any privacy.

this bugs the hell out of me.

even when i go to the pdoc i worry after if someone other than the doc heard me there.

this is frightening. i feel so vulnerable. SOLD like a horse on the market.

judy

Tell them. They will probably tell you what they’ve done to give you privacy, and maybe anonymity. It might make you feel better. Just a thought.

1 Like

I’ve found my psydoc to be a really safe place. He protects my privacy and won’t take anyone else in to talk but me. It is vitally important but doctors are pretty safe especially psydocs I’ve found!

thanks much. i really really like my new pdoc that i’ve had for the last couple of years. i will try harder to feel confident about my confidentiality there.

judy

It’s really work to unburden your soul because you have to express it in a way that your confidant can understand and there’s no guarantee he/she will understand even then. It’s a gamble. That’s where my religion helps me. People are only human and can let you down. But your belief won’t.

1 Like

Roger! @PinCushion Its private you can overcome that feeling that everybody knows, because they don’t. They try to keep it from everybody else and have laws about it. Once in a while a computer gets hacked but they don’t know who it is. Just trust. G_d won’t let you down.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.