Pressured to eat more when already full

Have to agree with @Leaf, all you are seeing is your own pain and no one is dismissing it, the point being, parents who force feed their kids are being abusive, I had parents who always put a meal on the table, they also whipped my bare ass with a leather belt till I bleed and worked hard everyday to drive my self esteem in the ground, and yes they forced me to eat bad food. It’s a combination of things that make you suffer and hate parents,

I had had to helpings of the first course already and dessert was a huge slab of blueberry pie.
I also had experiences as a baby (which were worse) having all the relatives feeding me and not being sensitive to me. I was already unhappy because a doctor had severely burned my face with his new toy - radium. So, I didn’t paint the whole picture to you @YorkshireLad and for that I can see where you might think it was trivial.

Well sorry am just standing up for the millions in africa and middle east who dont know when there next meal is gonna come… complaining about eating extra desert seemed kinda funny… sorry if i offended you

1 Like

Obesity also kills, not just starvation, both suffer

2 Likes

My Dad had gone hungry as a kid so he used to be short tempered about anyone who had any complaints about food. His going hungry was because most people were during the inflation that followed WW1 in Germany.

I’m sorry I said you were an idiot. I don’t normally behave that way. I don’t know what got into me. I’m over-protective.

Im sorry for my comments yesterday i had a few beers and was being rude sorry @PinCushion

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.