Post your favorite radio station

I listen to SverigesRadio on my cellphone while I deliver papers overnight. They have lots of channels to choose from–music, news, talk programs.

https://bandcamp.com/#discoveri is a good site and you can listen to full albums for free, I use it to explore music in dark ambient/drones but it also has other kinds of music as well. I’ve also bought several full length albums from them at reasonable prices, they accept pay-pal as a payment option if you don’t want to use your credit card (since many of the artists I like come from over seas my bank is really quick to close my account when they think it’s being misused, which is why I like paypal… I use Spotify to try out new music, I used to like pandora but canceled the account because I wasn’t using it much, I’m thinking about using it again though. RDio is another good music site for listening to full albums, but I think spotify has more of a selection than RDio.

1 Like

Where I live the choices on the dial (terrestrial radio) are rock or country. I favour EDM, classical, and blues. I don’t mind old rock, but I’ve already heard most of it too many times. Like to keep exploring the frontiers. So it’s Net radio for me. I also have fun trolling Youtube looking for unusual covers of popular songs:

( @jukebox : Banjo, d00d!!! )

10-96

Not available in Canuckistan (Canada). :frowning:

10-96

I’m choosing between Rdio and Tidal. Do you know anything about tidal?

tunein.com

Gives access to local radio and net radio and has genre and artist searches.

A 1970’s rock station. KOME 98.5.
“The KOME spot on you’re radio dial”. With Dennis Erectus.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Stand up comedy, which can cheer you up, like