Post random things you love

This could be pictures, quotes, links, books etc. I believe sharing is caring and why not spread the things you love? I love my family, child laughter, cartoons, comedians, Michael Jackson, music, very lame puns, quotes and of course poetry.

What do you love? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Is it what do you love

Or

2 Likes

:neutral_face::clap::clap::clap: Awesomee and both :joy::joy::joy: niceeee @turningthepage

1 Like

I lurve Christmas morning…my fave day of the year!

I lurve my twin daughters’ freckles.

I lurve a cold beer after a long week’s work.

I lurve my parents…they’re timeless like the Sun and the Moon.

I lurve my Hon and best friend.

(Just to name a few)

2 Likes

My nephew’s emotion at daycare when he was 1.5 yrs old on his 2nd day lmao cracks me up.

4 Likes

I wanna beer. :beer:

1 Like

Man I love this stuff. Gotta be crunchy though!

5 Likes

My six month old kitten Tiggy! He has my heart forever.

10 Likes

Yasssss. Peanut butter is LIFE.

2 Likes

KITTTYYYYYYY! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I love quantum mechanics
I love Albert Einstein
I love baking
I love my kitty Sammy
And finally, I just love memes.

5 Likes

Bwuahahaha :persevere::joy: awesome sauce.

Yes yes…i also like bees animals…carnal things…weapons the moon…youtube…vikings

1 Like

The moon is amazing to look at :blush: Also, YouTube is life!!! What do you normally watch??

Which I’m going to take right now.
:blush:

1 Like

I love a cold chocolate shake, I love a Chinese food buffet, I love a pizza buffet, I love a cold twelve pack of beer, I love walking on trails through the woods, I used to love backpacking, but the med’s have made me so sensitive to the weather I can’t do that any more, I love Indian tacos, I love the company of beautiful women, I love a good poem, I love a good novel or a play, I love a good documentary on YouTube, I love waking up very early in the morning and having the early hours all to myself.

1 Like

I have a huge list…h20 delirious…grade a under a …dashiexp … Game grumps …jacksepticeye theres alot more…

2 Likes

I love tacos. 15 tacos 15 tacos

2 Likes

“Rap music is my religion”- Killer Mike

1 Like

Tonight is taco night in my house! My favorite

3 Likes