What little things do you like to do

I like to get mocha latte drinks. And I like to smoke.

5 Likes

I like to eat ramen and play videogames.

3 Likes

I like ramen too. Practically grew up on it. I try not to drink too much of the broth nowadays (so much sodium), but it’s yummy too. I also smoke. And play guitar.

3 Likes

What is ramen?..

2 Likes

I love reading books. And when I’m not being followed I loved going on nature hikes

1 Like

It’s basically a Japanese noodle soup I normally get mine with a pork broth it’s really good you should try it sometime! :grin:

2 Likes

here it is my blueberry smoothie. I consume this every other day.

recipe: 2 cups frozen blueberries, 1 cup almond milk, 1/2 cup water, 1 tsp cayenne pepper

WIN_20180128_21_55_09_Pro

3 Likes

I’m the same except black coffee and smoke

3 Likes

I eat my ramen with a soft boiled egg and ham and veggies added. Makes it soooo much better. Can’t believe I ever had ramen without egg.

Some little things I do is watch anime and do my makeup when I’m feeling good. There’s a lot of stuff I used to do but I am suffering right now with crippling depression so I don’t have any hobbies or anything.

3 Likes

Omg yes ramen with egg is like :100: :+1: gooooooooood ■■■■. I like mine with pork and onion and mushrooms :yum:

3 Likes

I enjoy reading books, watching movies, playing Skyrim and am still occasionally trying to learn the skill of digital art through Illustrator. Any other digital artists in here?

4 Likes

And it’s super cheap.

2 Likes

I like to read and draw

3 Likes

Every night before bedtime I take five minutes and sit in a chair and think of how I can make my life harder and how I can destroy it best the next day. It’s my bedtime ritual and I’m rather fond of it. Practice makes perfect.

5 Likes

Think. Not many people have the time to do that anymore. I like thinking about reality and the universe.

4 Likes

Have a cup of tea or coffee.

Listen to the world come to life early in the morning.

Vape.

Go on walks.

4 Likes

Recently I’ve had more interests than before due to sarcosine. I am liking travel documentaries and anime and cooking and tea and my aromatherapy lavender vanilla room freshener and am getting into indie pop stuff. Also focusing on my wellness activities like meditating, journaling, walking, and therapy. I am not noticing much yet but maybe after a month or so I will notice positive changes from the meditation.

2 Likes

In the beginning of the day, when I’ve just woken up, I like to go out on the porch and just sit there for 15 minutes. I vape a little, and I take in the fresh and cool outside air, which helps me wake up.
I also like to start my day with a cup of coffee.

4 Likes

That sounds really helpful.

1 Like

I just recently got an iPad and downloaded Procreate. However it does not have palm rejection so I’m struggling a bit. I bought an adonit piece pixel just pen but I’m finding it very difficult. Any tips where to start. I’m struggling. Trying to get back into drawing etc. What do you use for digital art @Vasu_Devan

2 Likes