Favorite thing to do?

im not sure, I like to hike and take trips. watch or play basketball. when I was young playing basketball would be my favorite thing to do. but now it’s probably hiking or of course eating.

what’s your favorite thing to do?

4 Likes

Ohhhh. Ditto for sure!!

2 Likes

In the winter time i go to this nearby baseball diamond and sit on the benches smoking. I like to lay back and pretend im floating in the neverending blue skies.

Then i go home and make some hot chocolate or tea.

2 Likes

interesting. sounds like a nice time.

Sometimes i feel like a vegetable. A total basket case. My favorite thing would be sports but i think twice before I get moving. I ve been knocked out with medication a lot of times. Now I am doing listening to the radio and play bored:expressionless: games with friends. Just now my loans are paid off and i can think of doing more like swimming in the pool. I get a few ideas like studying. Saving for a pianoaccordeon.

4 Likes

Definitely reading! I loove reading good books
Reading my favourite story at the moment - Gullivers travels

3 Likes

I’m screwed. I’ve kind of lost interest in everything.

2 Likes

I like to go out to eat, especially at Taco Bell.

I also like unlocking something difficult or winning a hard online match on a video game.

3 Likes

lol so much activities, and my favorit is be i bed and eat pizza with movie

1 Like

even pizza???

1 Like

Haha ! No I still like pizza :pizza:. Good point.

4 Likes

Now that I’m afraid to go places my favorite thing to do is watch good shows, or have friends over to talk, maybe play cards or a game.

2 Likes

pizza i one of the crucial point in human exsicstance, pizza is life, so as long you love pizza you will survive somehow

3 Likes

Thanks @ola ! !

1 Like

My favourite thing is going for walks with music on sunny days, lying on my bed on Internet, and maybe volunteering when and if I start

1 Like

What’s your favorite card game? I played a lot of spades in the mental hospital, I’m really good at it.

1. Read
  2. Buy and sell comic books
  3. Play Didgeridoo
  4. Video Gaming
  5. Watch movies
  6. Piss off North Korea

No. 6? Lol. I boycott their chain stores. K-Jongs.

Yeah I’m a silly Skunk.

3 Likes

I play Rummy usually. I’ve learned gin rummy, rummy, tonk, and Indian rummy.

1 Like

Oh I used to play Gin Rummy with my granddad, really fun.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s fun because you can talk while playing and be casual and not think while you’re playing. It’s not serious or complicated so you can just relax and have fun

1 Like