Poll Who Cooks For You?

• I cook for myself
  • Someone cooks for me
  • Both

0 voters

1 Like

I wish someone else would cook for me. I hate cooking but it’s pretty much all on me.

3 Likes

Sometimes my friend cooks for me, right now my moms cooking for me. Sometimes I get from a restaurant. Sometimes hot food from grocery store. But often I cook for myself. Probably should do it more.

1 Like

I cook for myself and my husband,

Breakfast, lunch and dinner.

2 Likes

I love to cook for my family. I don’t love to clean the kitchen though so I often get help with that part of it. And sometimes my honey makes me the best grilled cheese sandwiches in the world.

3 Likes

nobody to cook for me. I do go to restaurants sometimes. I just make salads and bean medleys. I just try to get my veggies protein and fat in. basically I can fix like 3 dishes and stick to that, it gets old.

1 Like

I mainly cook for myself but sometimes I’ll eat my fathers cooking.
He’s a pretty good cook.

3 Likes

when we had money I would cook my cajun food like jambalaya, and gumbo or chicken etoufee but for now Angie is doing the cooking…mostly only breakfast…we eat sandwiches when we are poor.

3 Likes

Yeah buddy I get you. I am mostly limited to cheap deli meat sandwiches and pb&j

2 Likes

I eat muesli n fruit most of the time. I only cook once a week

2 Likes

I’m fortunate – my mother cooks for me. I do a little cooking on my own, but not much

2 Likes

I cook, clean, and do everything for myself, have for over 30 years

2 Likes

I cook for myself. With Celiac disease and dieting, I don’t want anyone else cooking for me.

2 Likes

I have to make my own food almost all the time. I get worried food other people make is poison or there’s something wrong with it

2 Likes

Right now and for the next month I have a senior living facility cooking for me. After that, when I move into my new, regular apartment, it will all be up to me. I am a little nervous about it. I am going to try and pattern my cooking after the senior facilities meals. I’m actually a pretty good cook. I know I can do it.

3 Likes

I cook for my family.

2 Likes

In hospital you get cooked for. That’s nice. After discharge reality hits me and i have to get the ingredients and make my own food. I eat mainly rawcost

1 Like

McDonald’s cooks for me

1 Like

@Jonnybegood = BigJon?

1 Like

Yuppp wassup purpose!!!

1 Like