Poll= "Do you cook by yourself or somebody else doing for you?"

• İ cook for myself
  • Somebody else doing for me

0 voters

I cook for my whole family. Sonetimes my husband or son pitch in.

5 Likes

I live by my self, so I cook for myself.

2 Likes

I can’t afford being served. I have to help myself. At least i am not bored and ungrateful. I would love to have a iron (house)maiden. More time for me doing nothing, i just can’t get to the finish.

2 Likes

Although my father does the bulk of the cooking I don’t sit on my laurels.
I prepare meals and do some light cooking myself at times.

2 Likes

I live on own so I cook myself but I don’t cook from scratch anymore I used to make lovely healthy meals and soup from scratch but go for easy to prepare stuff at moment

2 Likes

Almost everything I eat takes 1 - 4 minutes to heat up in the microwave. I don’t know if you would call that cooking, but nobody does it for me.

1 Like

Just me here, do everything for myself

1 Like

Whether or not I eat dinner depends on if I want to do dishes.

My real occupation is cook.i trust myself on cooking.i have good taste and decent iq for following recipes from easy to hard.cooking is fun.i have no problem at that.and i really enjoy to cook for myself😋

2 Likes

I have my journeyman chef ticket. I love to cook and I’m the better cook in the home, so I do the lion’s share of preparing meals. I dread whenever my wife tries to prepare something she found on Pinterest, their recipes never end well. She’s actually a good cook, but she still holds out hope that a Pinterest recipe will work at some point.

3 Likes

I cook for me and my partner. I sometimes cook from scratch and sometimes just warm something up in the oven. It depends on how I’m feeling.

5 Likes

My Dad does an amazing job cooking but it’s sort of the only need of mine that is being met.

I also think that since his father left him he wants to remain valuable; and also I think he likes me eating out of his hand.

Relations at home are getting better though and I don’t like myself for being so critical of him historically.

Someday when I’m on my own I’ll probably consume TV dinners.

A deep sense of shame makes it almost impossible for me to grocery shop and make meals.

I eat to live not the other way around. Sorry for such a long post.

2 Likes

My wife and I plan meals, grocery shop, and prepare and cook meals together. We eat and clean up afterwards together also. It’s all great fun.

5 Likes

I cook and dad cleans. Works well. I love to cook as I like to eat and if your cooking for yourself your more likely to make the effort to cook something good.

3 Likes

both, i cant vote

2 Likes

About 30% my parents, 70% me. I have 3-4 meals per day, one of these meals is made by my parents.

1 Like

I’m still learning how to cook, its not that I cant im simply learning new skills still

If I want to eat, I have to cook. No one else here but me.

1 Like

I live alone, so I have to do it all!

1 Like