Poll: Schizo/Crazy

• Schizo
  • Crazy
  • No, that’s offensive

0 voters

Curious, how many people refer to themselves with one of these words? Just for fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m a member of a cricket club that is like 70 members or so every year. I’m a long time member and I don’t hide some facts like I see a shrink and if they ask me I’m schizophrenic.

I went through psychosis and there and still people like me! Even when I thought everyone was out to get me!

It’s not a bad cop and it’s good to set people straight…but I’m still proud my cricket is better than most peoples my age statistics! What’s normal anyways??

6 Likes

I refer to myself as a mentalist.

4 Likes

Nowdays crazy is a good thing, like some crazy fun, but schitzo, thats the ugly crazy.

3 Likes

I do think I’m crazy but I don’t like to be called that when it’s in a tone of disgust or something like that because it’s not like I’m proud of it.

2 Likes

I sometimes called myself crazy girl but I wouldn’t like it if others called me that

2 Likes

The other day, my mother called me crazy in both literal and metaphorical manner. We laughed about it.

1 Like

I think my word of choice is “nutty,” but I use “crazy” pretty freely. I have psychotic depression, so don’t use “schizo” because it’s not my word to use. I don’t use “psycho” and in most cases would be offended if it were used about me - a good friend teasing might be the exception.

I totally respect people who are offended by or don’t want to use or be called by these words - they’ve been used to marginalize and undermine people for ages, and no one should feel obligated to take that on themselves.

2 Likes

I wish I could tell the world I’m sz but when I did tell someone. They stop being my friend

3 Likes

Nutty and psycho… two words I didn’t even think of!! I hate “psycho” tbh.

1 Like

I’ve been called crazy and insane. I’ve never been called psycho or schiz. And I don’t have any friends. I’m sza.

1 Like

SCHIZO
It may sound crazy but i feel stable

2 Likes

I like schizo now but I used to hate it… just started saying it myself until I was no longer offended :^P

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.