Poll: how often do you sex?

You rode the bony express back when there was still a Pony Express?

d0000000000000d.

Pixel.

1 Like

Haha thatā€™s a good mod on an age old saying.

Yeah, and It was literally a pony. The cows and sheep were in short supply.

Wow. Didnā€™t see that one cumming.

[ snork ]

Pixel.

you talking bout the hindenburg sinking?

Charles Lindburg. First man to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean, around 1925 I believe. He was considered a national hero. He was an American by the way. He and his wife had a baby boy. When his son was about two or three years old he was kidnapped. It was the biggest story of the era. Anyway, I read a book about it. I believe the boy was murdered and a couple of men were arrested and executed but there was some doubt that they were the real killers. It was a fascinating story.

1 Like

ah good story manā€¦

By the way, The Hindenburgh didnā€™t ā€œsinkā€. It was a blimp and it burned up when the gas used to keep it in the air caught fire and consumed the whole ship and everybody on it.

3 Likes

thanks for the infoā€¦

airships were cool though

Yeah, that went over like a Led Zeppelin.

1 Like

and nick strikes outā€¦

jk

(nick struck again)

Youā€™ve heard that story, right?

yeahā€¦ I was wondering if it was hydrogen or helium that burnsā€¦ turns out it was diesel from the enginesā€¦

but mix h2 with oxygenā€¦ it basically explodes and forms waterā€¦ the energy of fuel cellsā€¦

1 Like

helium is a noble gasā€¦ more or less inertā€¦ I hate SZā€¦ .that took to long to recall

1 Like

hindenburg crashes and burns (just like my sex life)

restoring topicality

More like it went over like Led Zeppelin with all the stupid kids that call that stuff dad rock these days because theyā€™re too busy eating up Justin Bieber.

No, I meant the story of how Led Zeppelin got their name.

Yeah. If it had sunk it would have been called the Hindenblub.

Thanks, you folks are great! Iā€™m here all week. Be sure to try the fish.

Pixel.

Eh, thread hijacking in progress. Or thread sexing. Iā€™m easy, ask any woman.

Pixel.

Guess who vote the last answer lol :smile:

1 Like