Poll: How often do you masturbate? (Sex Topic)

• Regularely
  • Sometimes
  • Never

0 voters

I was wondering wether im the only one who has lost the desire to experience anything sexual. wether it is because of the meds or because of the illness in itself.

Alright who’s lying

9 Likes

im not. i hadnt had masturbated in almost 4 years. why? im not sure, mostly i feel as if im being watched by an invisible force and cant relax. i not sure to what an extent this might have on future relationships but it really creeps me out to think this entity is around you everywhere constantly seeing everything and judging you.

1 Like

Well that’s all in your head man.

I get what you’re saying though sex drive can be a pain. especially for single people.

I’m pretty irregular sometimes I won’t do it for weeks. Then sometimes I’ll have a day where yeah…

1 Like

Been a couple of weeks now.

I hate this place so very much i don’t want to do it.

Did you know that people think that pictures of volcanoes are beautiful? Thats ■■■■■■ up.

Not to mention i feel like ■■■■■■■ cattle.

My human and not so human overlords desire more cattle at the expense of the cattle.

I ■■■■■■■ hate them. We’re toys to them and our lives mean nothing.

Cattle and sheep, gotta keep them reproducing you know.

1 Like

OMG :laughing: You are creative pans.

That’s all. Sleep tight.

I always thought that tight was an odd word to use for sleeping.

If i was tight i couldn’t sleep a wink.

Sssshhhhh no more being creative.

Must create.

Must create.

Must create.

Must create.

Must create.

Must create.

3 Likes

And here it is, the best metaphor of Ideology ever.

Pans :green_heart:

less talking more voting!

1 Like

Once every 2-3 days…
or else I dream about it and wake up with a raging boner. Im 22 and in pretty great shape.

I sort of hate doing it though, it’s a chore. I feel like a senile person trapped in a 22 year old’s body.

When I was on more sedating meds… never…

when I wasn’t on meds at all… and I was 22… all the freaking time.

These days… when the urge is all consuming and distracting… It’s a sign I’m going manic.

1 Like

lol. You kill me!!

1 Like

I actually only discovered how to masturbate well this summer and now it’s like a flipping addiction. I spend at least an hour at it every day, but if I have nothing else to do, like 3 hours. (I have the sex drive of a raging bull, which is really just a nuisance) Sadly it can set off my psychosis pretty bad.

Now I feel even less of a need to be involved with other people sexually. I have huge issues related to being sexually intimate and this lets me comfortably avoid MOST of those issues. So that’s nice.

1 Like

4 times a day, whether I need it or not.

2 Likes

:laughing: OMG my first lol of day.

Since I have a partner I don’t masterbate except maybe once a month. I don’t like it when I do it’s usually out of boredom but I have sex quite a bit with my girlfriend so it’s alright.

I have asexual tendancies my whole life, and am most likely demisexual. I masturbate rarely as I rarely have sexual urges. If i do feel sexual urges, I sometimes lose it by the time I even try. I doubt it has anything to do my medications, as I have always been like this and I have been only medicated for 4 years.