Poll : How nice a person do you think you are?

On a scale from 1-10 how nice a person do you think you are ?

• 1 Very Nasty
  • 10 Very Nice

0 voters

I’d vote 6. I have too much bitterness in me to be any higher I think.

2 Likes

Solid 5. I’m available for my real-world counterparts, but the voices and hallucinations can ■■■■ right off.

3 Likes

I chose 9.

That’s how I feel these days…although I posted a bunch of garbage on-line in the past when I wasn’t really my true self.

Still feel badly about that, but I can’t change the past. I can only apologize to those I hurt with my words and promise to do better today and all of the tomorrows.

But of course, how I feel about my number 9 ranking is one thing…how I’m perceived by others is another I suppose.

2 Likes

I think you’re short changing yourself there @everhopeful .

I’d give you a solid 8 on the old Nice-O-Meter! :sunny:

You’ve always been in my top 5 ‘Steady Eddies’ on this site in my opinion.

3 Likes

I can be very threatening up close so I voted 1. Just noticed myself recently.

2 Likes

Bah!

I’d give you an 8 as well, @PinCushion ! :sunny:

You’re a sweetheart, but you need to start living in the present and keep the past just there…in the past where it belongs.

2 Likes

I voted a 5. I can go either way.

3 Likes

I have to learn that I am a person, first.

I used to steal candy from babies. I’d play tag, you’re it at the nursing home. I’d pee on gravestones.

Jk!

I didn’t vote. People have always thought me nice but too many took advantage of that so I kinda turned a bit mouthy when people get on my nerves.

3 Likes

I’ve always given new people I meet the benefit of the doubt…just the way I’ve lived my life.

But if you backstab me or betray my trust, I can definitely become a very nasty number 1 on the Nice-O-Meter.

1 Like

I voted very nasty :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I have no idea, I think I’m very nice to those around me in general. I help people, I give great gifts, I make friends easily. I’ve been bullied a lot by nasty people it made me bitter. I am trying to let it go but it’s so hard.

3 Likes

I won nicest person in middle school in the yearbook. I pride myself on being kind. However when I am psychotic I have been described as being evil.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.