Poll: How bitter are you?

• 1 Not bitter at all
  • 10 Maximum bitterness

0 voters

1 Like

about a 5 on the scale…I still am bitter about losing my life and career to schizophrenia.

5 Likes

I gave myself a 3.
But I lost so much.

4 Likes

LOL not bitter at all.
I am free of ambition and free of ego…

2 Likes

I put a 7. I keep it suppressed. But it shines through on occasion.

3 Likes

I don’t know. Depends on occassion too. Seems I am getting better.

2 Likes

A 7. I’m pretty bitter when I struggle with things like motivation that used to be easy for me. But I’m not a 10 because I know some of my problems are up to me, and it’s my fault if I don’t do well to some degree regardless of the illness.

3 Likes

I was extremely bitter early on, like when psychosis forced me out of med school, but I’m past that stage now. I voted 3, since I suppose I’m a little bitter about my illness occasionally, but for the most part I’ve moved past that stage, just trying to live my life the best I can now.

5 Likes

I’m okay. Really.

1 Like

I put a 4. I guess I’m bitter about the disease but I mostly moved on.

1 Like

Me @ “Maximum Bitterness”

laugh

9 Likes

Like day old coffee.

2 Likes
  1. And trying to keep it down or get that down more
1 Like

despite the suffering I have no bitterness…

2 Likes

I’m bitter about how the condition effects my life but im also bitter about how people tell me how to deal with my condition. I’m also bitter I’ve had the condition my whole life.

2 Likes

I put myself down as ‘5’.
I’m a bit bitter about how this illness is affecting me, and how it has affected me in the past, and I’m bitter at myself for resisting treatment and doing counterproductive things for so long.

I wish I’d listened to people more.

And I’m bitter about the doctors in my home town writing it all off as ADHD, and not caring to investigate further even when the ADHD-medication was clearly not working. Damn right I’m bitter, I’m bitter I had to be 23 years old before they finally figured out what was wrong with me, and I’m bitter I spent a good 5 years making it worse for myself.

But I’m glad I got the help. I’m happy about the progress I’ve made, and I’m happy that there were people who fought for me and stuck with me even when I would have left me.

3 Likes

I put 5. I was very bitter in the past, but I was feeling extremely guilty about it… I try to avoid all this now. But in some moments, I am still quite bitter, some moments I try to accept my situation. so it varies, that’s why I put 5.

2 Likes
  1. I’m bitter about the lack of adequate help and support over the years. More so because I got branded as awkward,demanding and troublesome by professionals for seeking that help and support.
3 Likes

3 for me too. I cultivate gratitude and positivity in all my thoughts and actions, but sometimes I still feel unlucky for having this illness.

2 Likes

I’m not bitter, I dance with the flowers, and sing with the birds

3 Likes