Poll: Have you done your Christmas present shopping yet? 🎄

• Yes mostly
  • No
  • Don’t celebrate Christmas

0 voters

I had it done by the start of November. I’m buying a few cheap “bonus” presents now.

1 Like

Mostly done for family, haven’t really started for Little LED.

3 Likes

I just started buying presents for people. I have to split it up between this month and December to afford it.

3 Likes

I have everything but the stocking stuffers! There is one present that I’m concerned won’t be here on time as it is shipping from Japan and has an estimated ship date of Dec. 5th- Dec. 27th. It’ll be my luck that it’s late. :frowning:

2 Likes

Two youngest get money. I’m getting most other presents from Amazon. Plus some junk food

3 Likes

I need to do it soon, before December starts so I could get the Black Friday deals.

1 Like

i did my shopping early. back in October. I needed to spend my savings so I could apply for ssi.

1 Like

Yes I’m done. Now I’m shopping for myself :rofl:

2 Likes

This is how Christmas is starting to shape up at my house.

I think I needed a bigger tree lol

13 Likes

I haven’t done any shopping, but I’ve been thinking a lot about it. I just don’t know what to get people. I always feel like I need to get the perfect thing for each person. Plus now we’re doing a Secret Santa at work and I have to think of thoughtful gifts for $5 and under for each week in December. And a larger gift at the end. :weary:

Welcome back from your break @everhopeful! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Not yet. It will be Amazon vouchers , Money, book token

1 Like

I love your little tree. :christmas_tree: My parents gave us their big tree and the bought a smaller one. I would put up a small one, but my living room has a cathedral ceiling, so I need a 8-9 ft for it to look nice.

1 Like

We live in a little townhouse so the small tree seemed like a must. I didn’t know the presents were going to take over the house, here’s another one that just got wrapped. It’s a huge box full of colorful plastic two inch balls, colorful plastic straws and two hundred dollars - it’s kind of a gag gift.

3 Likes

Yeah, I found a bunch of coal, rocks, and sticks on sale at Sears so I bought $50.00 worth.

1 Like

we don’t have money to get presents but we love getting presents this season…they know we can’t afford gifts so it doesn’t hurt so much…

2 Likes

Nope! Not doing christmas. Not since the wife moved away with my girl - and i dont know where they live, so my poor lil baby wont be getting any money this year. :sob::sob:

Twin brother got his own life and missus - and we never done presents. So its just grumpy here on his own. Im a cantankerous survivor tho - so ill be just fine.

1 Like

I have done most Christmas cards
I have lots of birthday too this time of year
I am taking it one day at a time

1 Like

It’s not even thanksgiving yet! Don’t pressure me!

1 Like

We don’t give each other presents on Christmas, not anymore.
My brother gets my Dad and I gifts.

We gave my brother a present last Christmas.

My nephew always gets cash from us.

1 Like

I’m like 85% done with my Christmas shopping. I spoiled the heck out of my family this year lol

2 Likes