Poll: Have you done your Christmas present shopping yet? šŸŽ„

still shopping

2 Likes

this year I got gifts for my niece and nephews. usually I just get them gift cards, but thought it was a little thoughtless. so picked out gifts for them for once. I think next year and going forward im just giving them cash. future Christmasā€™s should be a breeze.

1 Like

I did some Christmas shopping, not much. Iā€™m visiting USA in a week to see my aunt for Thanksgiving, Iā€™m excited. I will do some shopping and have fun.

3 Likes

Wow, @Leaf! I havenā€™t even started.

2 Likes

Im gonna buy Angels or something as presents. Im not gonna buy to friends. I dont expect much either.

1 Like

Mr. Squirrel celebrates Saturnalia, vintage gaming season, baby. And blinky lights. And food. YEAH.

:blush:

1 Like

Anyone (probably just in the states) still needing to grab something for someone, hereā€™s a $15 off coupon for Personal Creations. I just got Little LED this mug for $1.99+$4.99 shipping!

1 Like

It will probably be in December. We do secret santa and havenā€™t dealt the names yet

1 Like

Technically we celebrate Yule as a Pagan and Atheist family. We tell certain family members that we celebrate Xmas commercially. They let it go with that, as many of our friends are also Pagan or not at all religious, it was my in laws that were Catholic that have so wonderfully passed away, so my kids donā€™t have to explain to them why their religion stole our religion, but yeah, this year is first since MIL died. No love lost.

But my kids know that they get a Yule gift from us on Dec 21, and a commercial gift on Dec 25. Rainaā€™s bday is Dec 8, so sheā€™s getting a Kindle fire with the gift cards I earn from online surveys. But they know this year is rough with me being injured, so theyā€™ll each get 75 bucks to wish.com at tax refund time, they accept it, I mean theyā€™re 16, 14, and to be 13. John and I donā€™t exchange gifts, 20 years together, never gotten each other gifts.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.