POLL: Do you work/go to school full time, part time, or not at all?

• I work full time
  • I work part time
  • I go to school full time
  • I go to school part time
  • I work full time and go to school part time
  • I work part time and go to school full time
  • I work part time and go to school part time
  • I don’t work or go to school

0 voters

Just curious to see the statistics here.

Second year university, first year I was working part time too. About 20hrs a week.

3 Likes

I said that I don’t work or go to school. But I do take private lessons in piano and Spanish.

2 Likes

Part time janitor; take one online class at a time.

3 Likes

I work full time, keeps me out of trouble

4 Likes

I don’t officially do either but volunteer work.

5 Likes

I don’t work. I might do an online degree in art soon.

2 Likes

I’ve been taking free online classes

2 Likes

I go to school but with my current health I feel like I’m barely managing it. It sucks because I got better from schizophrenia and now I’m struggling again for unrelated health reasons.

1 Like

I’m an English major studying full time at a university.

2 Likes

Nice! How do you like it? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am truly sorry to hear this, mate. Sending good vibes and a…

(((hug)))

:heart:

3 Likes

In about a years time I plan on going back to teaching piano privately. I taught for 6 years and I havnt worked in years now. However I want to go back to it one day. Even if it’s just one student a day.

1 Like

Last ‘work’: Washing up at a large 'Fawlty towers level hotel my wife and I were staying at. My wife did the cooking. We got a little knocked off our rent. Before that - going round the wards with the hospital library service a few months after my 1st inpatient stay. Lasted a week. Couldn’t cope with approaching/interacting with the patients.

Last full-time education May 1975. Managed 1 week of my A level term before being admitted to the psych hospital. An aborted attempt at a history A level correspondence course at the end of 1975 to early part of 1976.

1 Like

I’m always astounded by the fact that some people’s lives are so empty they actually want to have a job. I understand people wanting to become doctors, morticians or pest exterminators, but 90% of jobs are meaningless. I can’t wait for robots to steal our jobs.

1 Like

I do not and can not work or go to school. All my energy goes to functioning as normally as possible, which isn’t much. I work full time to be successful with reinventing myself and getting through the day best I can.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.