Plz anonymize my account

oh yes I’ll be back, I just wont reveal such detail

1 Like

@tera

3 Likes

@SzAdmin NVM on anonymizing my account, damage is already done. Just give me a long suspension.

@anon1571434 you’re a love bug

1 Like

Why not just take a break from the forum and return when you’re ready? @Coldcomfort I’m not sure I understand why you’re requesting a suspension?

1 Like

I hope you all decide to stay! I never use my real name on the internet and don’t think anyone else should either. If you all stick with that (including the email address you use), then I think it is safe to post stuff.

3 Likes

Yeah i anon a little while ago, took a 3 month break and decided blogging on here was benefitcial, it was something I liked and needed to do so I came back.

Please do stay, and if you guys are anon
Thank you guys for your support and hope you the best. Best wishes for the future.

Yes, that’s why the forum guidelines request that users remain anonymous.

Are there some posts in particular you’re worried about? If you PM me links to them, I can fix that for you.

2 Likes

Good morning treebeard …

2 Likes

Good morning far_cry! :smile: What time is it in Nepal?

1 Like

Its exactly 1.42 pm in the day…have u took any breakfast…

1 Like

Cool! No, I just woke up. It’s 9 AM here. I’m drinking coffee and watching TV. :blush:

1 Like

Arent u going to collage today…i gave up studies…!!!

1 Like

I don’t have any lectures today. :slight_smile: But I have a lot of things to do later.
You can go back at a later time if you get better though, right?

1 Like

Hoping so …151515

1 Like

@SzAdmin Anon my account plz. :v:

Why? :frowning:

1 Like

Don’t go. I like your posts. Are you still worried about this site?

2 Likes

Sorry, was having a mood swing for some reason, and feeling a little less lucid than normal. I think it was burnout. I’m gonna see if I can limit my access to these forums to a hour a day.

5 Likes